Ratings for Dr. Francois Muller

I have been seeing "the Mullers" for about 4 1/2 years. Both of them. Either of them. Both deliver excellent services. Both are "case sensitive", friendly, professional, resourceful and to date continue to provide timely referrals to specialists and testing as needed. They went from a Walk In Clinic in 2013 them to a full general practice in 2017. I like both doctors and I note there is some new staff too. Everyone has been very respectful and helpful. I am lucky they are my medical caregivers.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

My husband and I have been patients for over 5 years. We have found him to be thorough, attentive and very approachable. We are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I am surprised at some of these comments! Dr Muller has lovely bedside manner and is a very caring and compassionate Doctor! I find him to be extremely thorough and we are lucky to have him as our GP!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I started seeing Dr F Muller because my gp left her practice suddenly. I suffer from several medical conditions, one of which is chronic pain. He took me off the pain meds I was on and put me on oxyneo and it's been awful since. If I'm late for a dose I go in to withdrawals almost instantly and when I try to refill my prescription at shoppers they make me feel like a crazy drug addict. I'm so mad that he put me on this medication and didn't take in to consideration the other medications I am on as well. And to top it off, each time I went in to see him it was like he had no clue what my medical conditions were. Very scary. I have since found an amazing gp who was floored that I was on such a high dose of oxy and is weaning me off

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I have always found Dr. Francois Muller to be competent and friendly. I feel lucky to have him as my physician.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I went to see Dr. Muller after a resurgence of my asthma and also because I have a painful, swollen bone in my chest. He refused to prescribe my old asthma medication and instead gave me a new one that actually worsened my asthma symptoms as I am allergic to it! When I asked him about the bone in my chest he said "don't worry about it, that just happens to women sometimes." I work 6 days a week and I never get a chance to go to the doctor and I cannot find a GP in this city. I feel totally helpless and this man did nothing to help me.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. F muller has terrible bedside manner. He's been rude on several occasions not just a one off appt. Personally I see his wife dr. Marlene muller and find her to be very helpful and personable but my husband and son have seen François they have walked out of his office saying how terrible he is.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Both my husband and I see Dr. Muller. He is consistently friendly, well-informed, listens very well, asks questions and offers advice in a non-judgmental way. We both feel incredibly lucky to be on his patient list. The staff may not always have a foolish grin on their face, but they are very professional and competent.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Excellent doctor. I really like how he calls me by name and looks directly at me while he is speaking to me. It is such a good vibe at the Clinic. I especially like the older woman who works the front desk. Overall, I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

the staff is always miserable. Especially the older lady always couching on you and things areounf the office. You can make appointments and never get in on time. Dr F Muller was cold and careless and only offered more medications than listening to what i needed and wanted. Another doctor who believes in over medicating mental ilness will help instead of therapy or councelling servies.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015