Ratings for Dr. Francois Muller

I started seeing Dr F Muller because my gp left her practice suddenly. I suffer from several medical conditions, one of which is chronic pain. He took me off the pain meds I was on and put me on oxyneo and it's been awful since. If I'm late for a dose I go in to withdrawals almost instantly and when I try to refill my prescription at shoppers they make me feel like a crazy drug addict. I'm so mad that he put me on this medication and didn't take in to consideration the other medications I am on as well. And to top it off, each time I went in to see him it was like he had no clue what my medical conditions were. Very scary. I have since found an amazing gp who was floored that I was on such a high dose of oxy and is weaning me off

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I have always found Dr. Francois Muller to be competent and friendly. I feel lucky to have him as my physician.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I went to see Dr. Muller after a resurgence of my asthma and also because I have a painful, swollen bone in my chest. He refused to prescribe my old asthma medication and instead gave me a new one that actually worsened my asthma symptoms as I am allergic to it! When I asked him about the bone in my chest he said "don't worry about it, that just happens to women sometimes." I work 6 days a week and I never get a chance to go to the doctor and I cannot find a GP in this city. I feel totally helpless and this man did nothing to help me.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. F muller has terrible bedside manner. He's been rude on several occasions not just a one off appt. Personally I see his wife dr. Marlene muller and find her to be very helpful and personable but my husband and son have seen François they have walked out of his office saying how terrible he is.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Both my husband and I see Dr. Muller. He is consistently friendly, well-informed, listens very well, asks questions and offers advice in a non-judgmental way. We both feel incredibly lucky to be on his patient list. The staff may not always have a foolish grin on their face, but they are very professional and competent.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Excellent doctor. I really like how he calls me by name and looks directly at me while he is speaking to me. It is such a good vibe at the Clinic. I especially like the older woman who works the front desk. Overall, I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

the staff is always miserable. Especially the older lady always couching on you and things areounf the office. You can make appointments and never get in on time. Dr F Muller was cold and careless and only offered more medications than listening to what i needed and wanted. Another doctor who believes in over medicating mental ilness will help instead of therapy or councelling servies.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Muller has been my doctor for the last three years. He is the best GP I have ever had. He is compassionate and understanding. As much as the drop in clinic is extremely busy and there is, on occasion, a long wait, it is well worth it. He also is doggedly determined to find the root causes of problems and does not give up, even if initial tests do not reveal a cause. He also will speak in plain language so that I can understand a test result or diagnosis; also, he will show me the actual test results. One of the best in the city.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Fine for anything basic. If you have a chronic condition and cannot find a primary care physician (because there are none accepting new patients in Victoria), try to get a referral to a specialist. I gave Dr. Muller higher ratings than I intended to because walk-in clinics in Victoria are not up to par with the rest of Canada. Compared to other walk-in clinics in Victoria, this one isn't bad.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Myself and my children are patients of Dr Muller. He is very friendly and what impressed me the most is how he actually speaks to my children and acknowledges them as patients even though they are very young. I have found him to be attentive and thorough with the concerns I've seen him with. I have never felt rushed which is nice. We are fortunate to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015