Ratings for Dr. Anne Usher

Please, for the love of God, do not see this doctor. Wait months for a different one if you need to. She is determined to downplay everything, she straight up lies about what is going on in your body and she constantly contradicts herself. You need to beg to be taken seriously and if she is shown that you are right she will just find another way to tell you there's nothing that can be done/you're wrong, until she is proven wrong again. I would be able to have children had I not had to go to a walk in clinic for procedures she said was unnecessary and then wait a year for another doctor to find the problem she refused to even look for. She will say your body is not doing something, but then tell you the problem is caused by what she just told you isn't happening. She will tell you that something that is NOT normal and needs immediate attention is normal and to ignore it. She will tell you there is no solution when there are multiple solutions. She will give you false information about medications. I do not know how she is allowed to practice. She is utterly despicable.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I had the worse experience in the world with Usher, she did hysterectomy for me. Before the surgery she didn't tell me that it was possible to remove excess of fat tissue to facilitate healing. Next day after the surgery, she didn't even come to check on me, and I was feeling very sick, comlained to the nurse( also negligeant like her boss), so the second day Usher appeared and kicked me out of the hospital regardless my complaines. The next day at home, all sutures broke, my wound opened, I had to go to ER, but Usher didn't come to repear her bad work, she sent her resident dr. So my wound remained open for 3 months till it healed from inside. That weakened considerably my abdominal wall, and I got hernia, pains, and in general my body weackened comsiderably. I think dogs get better treatment than I got from Usher. I woundn't recomened her, she's didn't treat me as a dr should, so I cannot call her dr.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Best doctor around delivered all my children she's sweet and understanding would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I love Dr Usher. She took care of me through both my pregnancies. I am always comfortable with her and can talk about anything.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I got a tube reversal in May I was not getting cought so I had called her many times and I got back in to see her because I knew something was not right so she set up testing to see if my tubs were open and means to say one is blocked and how much money me and my husband spent the only thing I got is you should get pernegent I think wow that woman has no heart I almost ended my marriage because of this there is extra help she could have offered to help I had called her back and asked about seeing the meds that would help me drop on side each month lol nothing but I wish I had never got this done by her

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

She prescribed me pills to help regulate my period. (no other nurse has heard about) and told me not to call her for three months. Well first month in the pills prescribed to me I had gotten my first period. It lasted for a whole month. Had to go to ER with a very low hemoglobin level. Dr. Usher still made me wait one more month to see her.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Usher delivered all 4 of my kids and was absolutely wonderful. She delivered my youngest daughter who is now pregnant with her first and would like to go to her. I don't think she delivers any longer but I would not hesitate to recommend her! She is amazing!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I had tub reversal about three months ago because me and my husband want to have another one but I am worried that maybe she didn't do it right she was very nice but when I went back to see her I was concerned if it went well because I want to have one but it was like she was more interested in all my tattoos then what I really need to know has anyone has this done and gotten prengnant

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

My appointment with Dr. Usher was March 29, 2017, and from beginning to end, was one of the most pleasant Gynecologist/Patient interfaces I've experienced. I was seen by Dr. Usher within 10 minutes of my appointment time, and she immediately engaged me in personal conversation, which set my mind at ease, prior to the ensuing medical consultation. I was shocked to read the disparaging remarks on this site, about her professional manner and capabilities, as my experience was the total opposite. I would highly recommend Dr. Usher to anyone seeking a Gynecologist.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Keeps making me reschedule appointments and the last time didn't even tell me it was rescheduled. waste of time

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016