Ratings for Dr. John Andreiuk

Very good and thorough doctor, will take the time to explain in terms you can understand we are very lucky to have such a dedicated doctor in fairview

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Andreiuk has been our family doctor for as long as he has been in Fairview. He was treating me both in the clinic and at the out patient department at the hospital. His patients were fine to wait for him, The general consensus that I heard from others was that he was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. A in my opinion is a very good "Bones." He has one speed and that is Andreiuk speed. He helped me out through a very dark portion on my life, and I trust him with my life. He gives you the info that you need to know, and he is not one of those get you in then get you out doctors. He educates and informs. I would recommend him to all. Being a diabetic, when I do not look after myself properly he will very kindly give a bit of chastisement, I respect a person who tells it how it is. he knows with me he can be that way and I will take no offense, I know that some will. I went to see a bones in fairview once and while I was in the exam room I started to read his CPS book. When he came into the room I got the dirtiest look from him, where as Dr. A came into the exam room one day and saw me read his CPS book and a conversation started off about how 1st year me students start reading these books and others and they convince themselves that they have the most obscure ailment know to man kind. Here's to Dr A.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I've been going to this doctor for many years. I used to trust him, like him, be at ease with him. Now? I won't go to see him unless he happens to be the doctor on call in ER. He has changed! His tone is mocking, he won't listen, he's rough and, frankly, I feel like a naughty child being upbraided. His diagnoses have been way off, and when you point out his errors, he gets quite brusque. Even belligerent. On the flip side, when I've seen him in ER he's been terrific. In fact, you come out with a "He's saved my life!" attitude. He's Jekyll and Hyde.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr Andreiuk is a Dr. that I would highly recommend...he is very knowlegable, kind & always goes the extra mile for his patients regardless of being very busy. The staff at the front desk have made errors on my appts...but I've still been able to see the Dr...he doesn't turn anyone away...Great Dr.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

I thanks you,to taking care of me and cure my colon cancer,thank you very kindly...marius

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Excellent Doctor,very knowledgeable and very attentative to patient requirements

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

My sister received a prompt and excellent assessment before being sent to PR hospital, followed by a medi flight to UofA.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Excellent patient care, excellent bedside manners, never makes u feel like ur a bother, always has time to listen to you, full of compassion and caring and willing to do referrals if necessary without begging and pleading or suffering needlessly. A wonderful doctor all around. We need a lot more like him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

this is a very busy doctor with a heavy patient load, but is willing to listen to your concerns and willing to stay till you completely understand what is being explained. knowledgable to weight load of staff, and shortage of staff. Would not like to change doctors. He's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007