Ratings for Dr. Robert Dunphy

Dr. Dunphy is a great dentist and his assistants are wonderful! His new secretary is loud, ignorant and just plain rude not sure how she still has a job!!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Dunphy is the best & gentlest dentist I have ever had (approx 6 dentists over my life time). I beleive that he has my dental health as a priority. My children actually look forward to going to him. The staff, assistant, hygenist and receptionist, are all friendly & efficient (excellent). If/when, he retires I can't imagine finding a better dentist.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Dunphy is an awesome dentist along with all who work there except the new receptionist who is very unprofessional and loud

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

For many years I went to Dr. Dunphy, at the time I often would think about his antiquated equipment and how uncomfortable those ancient chairs were. I was always scared when they started using the out of date instruments to clean and fill my teeth. I also had a tooth chipped, I got him to fix it, but he didn't do it properly and it was uneven. I never went back, because I felt as if he did this on purpose so that I would have to come back again sooner and he could make more money from it. Also I thought that although the assistants tried their best at cleaning the teeth with the equipment they had I still felt as if he spent far too little time examining my gums and teeth. I opted to go with a different dentist for those reasons. Perhaps some things have changed... not sure, doesn't matter because I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Excellent dentist - my husband and I, along with my 2 children (ages 3 & 5) all use Dr. Dunphy - he's wonderful with the children :)

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Great dentist. Had him since the early 80s. New hygienist is somewhat rough, however, Dr. Dunphy is gentle, soft-spoken, and caring with patients.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

New receptionists never speaks, very loud & unprofessional. Such a change from Paula. Thought about looking for new dentist.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

A great dentist. I like to think I'm a low maintenance patient, but underneath the quiet exterior, I do tense up. He and his staff are gentle, thorough and efficient. I've been his patient for all of my adult life (well over 20 years) and although I had good dentists before that, my experience with Dr Dunphy has been superior. He and his staff always check on my comfort level, and are quick to adjust to my needs.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr Dunphy is a wonderful dentist, great with kids, he has been my dentist for 24 years and is now treating my children. He is very gentle and his office staff are super efficient. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

Very nice staff, excellent hygenist, and for the first time in my 40 years, it does not hurt to go to the dentist. Dr.Dunphy is kind, knowledgable, not afraid to send you further if need be, and hasn't had a problem freezing me for a filling. (had to replace cracked ones from previous dentist using wrong fillings) Hope he is in Antigonish for a long time.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007