Ratings for Dr. Elias G. Demoz

Dr. Demoz is an amazing doctor who went out of his way to help me. I was suffering from agoraphobia and was confined to my house for three years. Dr. Demoz made numerous visits to my home to diagnose me and suggest a course of treatment. Within a month of his first visit and with the help of medication I was able to slowly work my way back to normal. He was very understanding and extremely thorough and followed up with my on a very consistent basis. He was open to talk to me at anytime of the day or night and was always prompt with answering messages. There are not many doctors who truly care about their patients the way Dr. Demoz does.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Demoz is the worst doctor that I've ever encountered. He is impatient, rude, and unsympathetic. I have had a handful of visits with him and have finally given up. I am baffled that he has chosen a profession that requires social skills because he is severely lacking any. He should be ashamed of himself. Definitely choose another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012