Ratings for Dr. Eddie G. Benge

The first doctor in 35 years to test and find the problem with my joints. All those before only collected copay and insurance monies, never doing a thing. Dr Benge is tops in his field. You can not go wrong with this doctor on your side.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I am thrilled to have found Doctor Benge. Incredibly kind and really helped the pain I was having in my hands !

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I have had countless doctors in my life because I have had RA since I was 5 yrs old and am now 28. Dr. Benge, has been by far my favorite. I seriously cried when I left my last appointment with him because I am moving for family reasons and he won't be my doctor anymore. I truly believe that good doctors are very rare, and Dr. Benge is an exceptional one. He listens and takes what you are saying seriously. He doesn't at all act arrogant or portray that you don't know what you are talking about. He treats you as a friend, and I am now finally feeling better than I ever have. I owe that to him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

One of the most caring and knowledgeable physicians you'll ever find. He involves you in your healthcare program and uses an aggressive approaoch to getting you well.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Eddie G. Benge's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)