Ratings for Dr. Robert Hemmings

I had problems conceiving , he takes me serious and helped me out in the past, hopefully this time around he will also be helpful.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

best gynecologist in canada. we were luckily recommended to him. thanks God.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

He is a wonderful doctor. My only reproach is the difficulty in making an appointment .

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Excellent, 17 year's patient and I think he is the best.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Very nice staff and amazing doctor. He is always ready to answer my questions and cares a lot about his patients! -Parul Gandhi

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr Hemmings is a very responsible and nice doctor. I was so in panic during my pregnancy until i met him. He gives me a lot of informations. He cares alot for his patients

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr Hemmings is a responsible and a very nice docotor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr Hemmings is a very sweet doctor. He is very knowledgeable in his field... You get that sense that he's been doing what he's doing for years. The staff is nice, especially Marina (I believe that's her name). Only complaint would be appointments are pretty rushed. And the staff well, you sometimes have to remind them of things that you need done, cause if it isn't part of the general "routine" prenatal checkups, they don't really know what to do and just tell you to speak to Dr Hemmings.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. HEMMINGS is an excellent doctor. My husband and I met him through a fertility clinic and he followed-up every step of the way. He has been kind, conscientious and extremely professional throughout. I couldn't have hoped for a better doctor to see us through the difficult process we went through. His staff is very cordial and kind, and although sometimes difficult to get them on the line, I sent a fax with my question or request and they got back to me within a reasonable time. Furthermore, the doctors that work at his clinic are also fantastic. All in all, this has been a very positive experience for me and for my husband.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have never felt more angry in my life. I just waited on hold for 1/2 an hour and they hung up on me. When I called back there was a machine that would not take a message that said they were on lunch. I'm only trying to confirm my appointment which they did not bother to do. What a terribly run clinic. If you have any choice at all, go somewhere else.

Submitted March 9, 2015