You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert Hemmings

Dr Hemmings is a very responsible and nice doctor. I was so in panic during my pregnancy until i met him. He gives me a lot of informations. He cares alot for his patients

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr Hemmings is a responsible and a very nice docotor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr Hemmings is a very sweet doctor. He is very knowledgeable in his field... You get that sense that he's been doing what he's doing for years. The staff is nice, especially Marina (I believe that's her name). Only complaint would be appointments are pretty rushed. And the staff well, you sometimes have to remind them of things that you need done, cause if it isn't part of the general "routine" prenatal checkups, they don't really know what to do and just tell you to speak to Dr Hemmings.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. HEMMINGS is an excellent doctor. My husband and I met him through a fertility clinic and he followed-up every step of the way. He has been kind, conscientious and extremely professional throughout. I couldn't have hoped for a better doctor to see us through the difficult process we went through. His staff is very cordial and kind, and although sometimes difficult to get them on the line, I sent a fax with my question or request and they got back to me within a reasonable time. Furthermore, the doctors that work at his clinic are also fantastic. All in all, this has been a very positive experience for me and for my husband.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have never felt more angry in my life. I just waited on hold for 1/2 an hour and they hung up on me. When I called back there was a machine that would not take a message that said they were on lunch. I'm only trying to confirm my appointment which they did not bother to do. What a terribly run clinic. If you have any choice at all, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Je me sens entre bonnes mains avec Dr Robert Hemmings

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Hemmings for approximately 40 years, through 4 children and menopause and have always been treated with utmost care and professionalism by his staff and himself. He always gives a thorough exam and spends plenty of time asking questions and explaining everything. A kind and gentle human being as well. Thank you so much Dr Hemmings.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Great doctor, yes more than regular for waiting period but it;s worth it. I'm a person with diabetes type 1. With 2 pregnancies, 2 healthy babies, so happy that he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

This doctor wasted our time , only to have us go through unnecessary test for generating profit, for a a year and half, always knowing he was not going to do our IVF. I was 40 at that time. When he confirmed that he could not perform our IVF , I was going to turn 42, which was the cut-odff age for Quebec IVF funding..He did not even recommend another clinic or physician. He wasted a critical period in my life. He is a complete waste of time and money. His clinic "Ovo" is limited in what it can offer patients , his clinic lacks necessary equipment , and lastly he lacks compassion. A complete waste of a human being. If you are 40 + and want to get pregnant , don't waste your time , seek another physician. Once you turn 42 we will ignore you and send you on your merry way, without any type of referral.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Robert Hemmings's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hemmings is a very responsible and nice doctor. I was so in panic during my pregnancy until i met him. He gives me a lot of informations. He cares alot for h..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hemmings is a responsible and a very nice docotor."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hemmings is a very sweet doctor. He is very knowledgeable in his field... You get that sense that he's been doing what he's doing for years. The staff is nic..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. HEMMINGS is an excellent doctor. My husband and I met him through a fertility clinic and he followed-up every step of the way. He has been kind, conscientio..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have never felt more angry in my life. I just waited on hold for 1/2 an hour and they hung up on me. When I called back there was a machine that would not tak..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Je me sens entre bonnes mains avec Dr Robert Hemmings"

February 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love this place. They have been so good to me. Took me as a client when other clinics wouldn't."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Hemmings for approximately 40 years, through 4 children and menopause and have always been treated with utmost care and professiona..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, yes more than regular for waiting period but it;s worth it. I'm a person with diabetes type 1. With 2 pregnancies, 2 healthy babies, so happy that..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor wasted our time , only to have us go through unnecessary test for generating profit, for a a year and half, always knowing he was not going to do ou..."

September 30, 2014