Ratings for Dr. K.B. Nazarali

My son had his ear tube surgery today. Dr. Nazarali got things moving for us very quickly. My son has been suffering from back to back double ear infections for six months now. He was on so many antibiotics. Dr. Nazarali got him into surgery very quickly. It's not often you find a doctor that is kind, compasionate and caring. I will be forever grateful for the way the entire process was handled - from the initial appointment to surgery. He genuinely cared - he saw the circumstances my son was in and moved quickly to resolve it. We need more doctors like him! As for the front desk- the secretary was great. Very articulate, informative and precise. She was also very empathetic to my sons circumstances and was very helpful with arranging his appointment in a speedy manner.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Nazarali transferred me to another DR with out even letting me know. I called to find when my surgery was and was told by his receptionist that he had transferred me to another doctor. He did find a tumor that the other Doctors had missed. It would of been nice if I had been informed of what going on.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Nazarali is great, let's get that straight! He put the tubes in my daughters ears and what a superb job he did. I will forever be Thankful and grateful for that. However, the front office secretary is absolutely horrendous! I didn't believe all the rumors about her being nasty because she had not been with me that way particularly until l spoke with her one day over the phone. I am in disbelief as to how a person who is supposed to be a "professional" medical secretary can be working there with such attitude, and be so condescending to so many other patients on a daily basis. I believe Dr. Nazarali has not seen this side of her, which perhaps is how she may be getting away with how she is still working there, and continuously speaking to his patients in such a condescending and ever so beyond rude manner. Wow.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

. Every experience I have had with the front desk has been unpleasant. My GP had booked my appointment, and I had just started school, so in September I called in to confirm the date and time of my appointment as I get my schedule a week before school starts. She proceeded to be rude and condescending on the phone saying "YOU MADE AN APPOINTMENT AND FORGOT?" to which i said..NO, my GP made the appointment a month ago, and I am calling to be sure of the time and date AS i just got my school schedule. Once that was dealt with, I called to book my surgery, surgery date was handled by another lady. She gave me a tentative booking, and asked i call back to confirm. I did, same lady picked up and confirmed that it is now an official booking. I called a third time because she advised sometimes the time changes, but the date stays. Confirmed AGAIN now with the cold condescending front desk lady. Then the day before my surgery I call in because i was not told where to show up, and if i needed to be fasted or any sort. THE cold and condescending lady picks up, freaks out "YOU DIDNT GET A PACKAGE?" i said no, i have called three times previously and the day of my booking and NOT once was there a mention of a package. She then implies it was my fault, because all patients get packages and I booked over the phone. Then she proceeds to blame me saying I did not tell them I didn't receive a package. Wait... let me understand correctly THE PATIENT should know there is a package? from where? MS. CLEO the psychic? Secondly she implied i forgot to pick mine up ALTHOUGH SHE WAS JUST MAKING ONE, when i said i didn't have one. IF i had forgotten, wouldn't they have called me to let me know i still have to pick it up? or say...THERE'S ONE HERE FOR YOU, and you haven't picked it up? NOPE. But it was my fault... I didn't let them know i didn't have a package. How does this have to do with Dr. Nazarali? Well Doctors are professionals and any one under your name should uphold your reputation. If you have a front desk that can't handle accepting their faults and not apologizing and BLAMING the patient...tell me how you create a welcome place of healing? ESP when your appointments (the actual opportunity to get healed) are handled by the front desk?

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

My experience with Dr. Nazarali was great! I was having trouble with very bad nosebleeds.On a bad nosebleed episode my wife dropped me at trillium's emergency department. I was happy to have had this Dr. take care of me. I have not had a nosebleed since. He knew what he was doing!! I had a follow-up visit in his office and found no issues with him. If need be I'd certainly go back to him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Hi everyone, I have two little girls, Amanda 9 and Alexa 4 both patients of Dr Nazarali and I must say that I have not found any other doctor in Mississauga that could be so friendly, knowledgeable as he has been from the very first time we visited his clinic. My daughter oldest suffers from a disease that had to get her tonsils removed, adenoids, and ear tubes. All these procedures were conducted by Dr Nazarali and we as parent of little girls cannot be more grateful of the professionalism at all times the Dr and his team exhibited. I also want to mention the staff at the surgery room where Dr Nazarali operated my daughter is second to none,especially the anesthesiology who went above and beyond giving us and my daughter the necessary confidence before she undergo the surgery at Trillium Hospital, a fantastic institution as well. I have recommended all my friends to visit Dr Nazarali clinic for any ENT issue they might have to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I feel sorry for the people that had a bad experience with Dr Nazarali. I had a great experience with prompt, helpful, punctual service from both the Doctor and staff. The whole experience from start to finish was fantastic. Thank you for a job well done

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Nazarali is a rude doctor and shouldn't be dealing with people. I had an awful experience with the guy. Basically he has no time to explain what the diagnosis is. He is very insensitive and rude. Do not go to this doctor. I hope that nobody goes through the experience that i went through with this doc. Please think twice before going to him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr. K.B. Nazarali's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son had his ear tube surgery today. Dr. Nazarali got things moving for us very quickly. My son has been suffering from back to back double ear infections for..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nazarali transferred me to another DR with out even letting me know. I called to find when my surgery was and was told by his receptionist that he had tra..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "excellent doctor. horrible staff. lady at the front desk should be muzzled. rude. obnoxious. condescending. "

September 9, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nazarali is great, let's get that straight! He put the tubes in my daughters ears and what a superb job he did. I will forever be Thankful and grateful for ..."

August 14, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L4T0" to "L5B 1N1". Address has been updated from "None" to "2338 Hurontario Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058483130".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. ". Every experience I have had with the front desk has been unpleasant. My GP had booked my appointment, and I had just started school, so in September I called ..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with him - he has been amazing with my daughter since we started with him over 2years ago. He is careful and kind and very knowledgeable."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Nazarali was great! I was having trouble with very bad nosebleeds.On a bad nosebleed episode my wife dropped me at trillium's emergency ..."

September 11, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "K.B."

April 26, 2012