Ratings for Dr. K.B. Nazarali

I had 2 surgeries for my sons and everything went fine. Just got one disappointment went he said that it's our choice to get surgery eventhough he said that my son had 10% breathing capacity. I am not the doctor. He is. He should be deciding.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

The doctor is fine but his secretary is extremely rude. I called to ask about my referral because it'd been some time, and she aggressively said "I get hundreds of papers a day" and we talked back and forth she told me to be patient. And it's been some time. I went back to my family doctor for a referral from another ent and I got an appointment in few months but they called my fam doc immediately and scheduled it. I know they see many people daily but have alot of work but being put in an appointment limbo isnt fair.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Worst and staff is rude. Not helpful at all and don’t know the professional code of conduct of a workplace. Kinda sad

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

i went because my nose bleeding and he did a few things and just as i taught things were getting better they got worse

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

He is very kind, respectful, and helping with what was happening to my nose.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Useless receptionist by the name of Serena appearantly she is so bothered before u even finish your words she proceeds to cutting u off then repeats herself with attitude

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

HI every one , i have nothing but positive things to say about DR Nazar Ali, my daughter is a patient with Dr Nazar ali , and he goes out of his way to get things done, very knowledgeable, very sincere, i would recommend every one to go to him if they have any issue,

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

My son had his ear tube surgery today. Dr. Nazarali got things moving for us very quickly. My son has been suffering from back to back double ear infections for six months now. He was on so many antibiotics. Dr. Nazarali got him into surgery very quickly. It's not often you find a doctor that is kind, compasionate and caring. I will be forever grateful for the way the entire process was handled - from the initial appointment to surgery. He genuinely cared - he saw the circumstances my son was in and moved quickly to resolve it. We need more doctors like him! As for the front desk- the secretary was great. Very articulate, informative and precise. She was also very empathetic to my sons circumstances and was very helpful with arranging his appointment in a speedy manner.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Nazarali transferred me to another DR with out even letting me know. I called to find when my surgery was and was told by his receptionist that he had transferred me to another doctor. He did find a tumor that the other Doctors had missed. It would of been nice if I had been informed of what going on.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

excellent doctor. horrible staff. lady at the front desk should be muzzled. rude. obnoxious. condescending.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015