Ratings for Dr. Marvin H. Rorick

Worst doctor I have ever been to and he insisted I was there for a different reason.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Do not waist your time it is not important to him he took a phone call on his cell and walked out in the middle of a conversation!! Do NOT let your loved ones go!!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

the worse punctuality I have ever seen from a doctor. I expect some delay but average time in waiting room after appointment time-1.5 hours

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

I am not a patient however I know this Dr. he over prescribes pain medication for headaches.....these people then sell these pills to our children though their children...it is unethical and this Dr. should lose his license.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

I cannot bielieve some of the posts I'm reading on DR. Rorick,sounds like I'm seeing a completeley different Doctor then some of the others on these posts.I have been with him for two years now,and Dr. Rorick spends quality time with me talking about my issues and I find him to be very emathetic and shares agreat deal of concern and spends as much time with me as I need to ask/answer questions.I have referred him to other patients. I find his Nurse Debbie to be quite proficient with call backs and getting prescritions called in and also answering questions.I would rate Dr. Rorick and his staff a # 5 on all questions asked.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

This guy is useless. I've been to him twice and both times I had to wait over an hour. On this last visit, he was running so far behind that he simply didn't care and was saying anything to get the visit over as quickly as possible. His answer to everything is "get another MRI" which is expensive. Avoid this useless doctor at all costs.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Rorick is consistently an excellent doctor. I find him trustworthy,compassionate and helpful. I am elderly and have never found age to be an issue regarding quality of care from Dr. Rorick. His training/experience/skill enables him to deal with issues in a timely manner and always with patience. And his staff is very helpful!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008

I think maybe the difference is that if you are young and will be coming back regularly he is much more helpful than if you are say and elderly woman with dementia he does not see a long term patient so just writes them off.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Dr. Rorick was VERY helpful answering questions and even giving info on things I didn't think to ask him about. He was very personable and it was easy to talk to him. He was helpful and very kind.Only had to wait about 15 minutes. Positive experience!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

I completely agree with the other posts. We always had to wait 1 - 1 1/2 hours. He starts talking, writes a prescription and then walks out when you get ready to ask a question. This is a complete waste of time and money. He absolutely does not listen to any thing you say. Has no idea what the problem is because he has not let you say anything. Just takes a wild guess and leaves the room.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

Dr. Marvin H. Rorick's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

MB Health