Ratings for Dr. Talitha Arndt

I have been seeing Dr. Arndt for over a year now, and every time I have visited I have had a great experience. The staff at Davisville Family Practice is efficient and friendly, I always arrive a little early for my appointment and either get in right on time or a little early. Dr. Arndt is extremely thorough, I never feel like I'm being rushed out of the office, and I am comfortable with her. Occasionally I will book an appointment to talk about concerns and I feel respected and taken seriously. I love that she's willing to talk through options with me for treatment, from home remedies, natural remedies, and medications. She listens to me and takes her time to explain things to me. After tests and bloodwork, she personally calls with results and has a moment to answer immediate questions over the phone. I have recommended Dr. Arndt to all my friends and colleagues as a family doctor and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Arndt's for 8 years and I have yet to receive any help from her. She occasionally sends me for consultations, but never follows up and often needs to be reminded of my past test results. She forgets that I have had consistently out-of-range blood results and when I remind her she simply adds a repeat, again never following up. Her colleagues have ordered blood work when they noticed (unprompted) that blood work was missing from my work up, and it is always a different doctor in her office that notices deviations and calls me for follow up. Typically she is 45-60 minutes late, and rarely looks away from her computer screen when we're talking. I'm really curious to know what others see in her.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

One of the best doctor's a person could hope to have. Incredibly smart, full of common sense and thorough. Excellent with children.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Arndt has been my doctor for over 21 years now. She has seen me through many ups and downs health-wise and has always showed compassion and ultimate respect. I feel absolutely safe in her care. She really listens and never hurries through the appointment. I feel honoured to have found such a great doctor back when she was doing her fellowship at Women's College Hospital. I have followed her everywhere since then. She is an excellent doctor and a genuinely kind person. I can't thank her enough for the constant, thorough care and support through the years. The best doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have seen Dr. Arndt for over 15 years. Over that time she has proven herself over and over to be the best doctor I have ever had - she educates me, she is compassionate, she is thorough. I wish that she were taking patients so that I could refer my friends to this consistently superb doctor.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I would never, ever recommend Dr. Arndt to anyone. In my opinion she should lose her medical license. I have recently moved my 3 children from her practice as I was able to find a new family doctor. In summary, she helped the children's mother twice fraudulently get her driving license back after the Ministry of Ontario suspended it because of Alcoholic Withdrawal Seizures. Dr. Arndt specifically said to me when on the phone with her, that it wasn't her job to determine if a patient was lying to her - even though it was Dr. Arndt's letter to Ministry that enabled a serial alcoholic to get her license back. Dr Arndt even refused to want to see a Court document where the children's mother admitted to perjury and in fact was drinking heavily. Dr. Arndt, who was the children's doctor as well, refused to do anything to protect them even though she was the one that was singularly responsible in getting an addict her license back - "it's not my job to determine if my patient is lying to me"! Well 2 of the 3 children had to be rescued out of a car after the person whom she helped fled the scene while drinking and driving 2 of the children - both Dr. Arndt's patience. If you are looking for a stuck-up, better than thou, arrogant, no time for you doctor - then this is your person. The office is never on time, never helpful, charges for every single extra - and she didn't even make it to the birth of any of the 3 kids - too busy with life I guess. If I could give a negative rating I would.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

From university in the late 90s to present day (now with 2 kids), Dr. Arndt has been an amazing, efficient health care provider: contentious and caring; never condescending.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Best Doctor I've ever been to, I've been going to her for 10+ years. I can't say enough about her.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I have been going to Dr Ardnt for years and I find her to be caring, compassionate and she takes a real interest in her patients. However, it's extremely difficult to get an appointment with her which i find very frustrating.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

She is the best doctor I've ever had. Even though I've moved more than an hour out of the city, I won't give her up. Very thorough, kind and understanding. I panicked when she went on maternity leave a few years back. She visited me daily in the hospital after I had my baby, just to see how I was doing. Remembers unimportant details of my personal life, which shows how well she listens, and she's never judgmental. My only complaint would be that it's so hard to get an appointment with her at times, but she is well loved by many people, which explains the waiting list.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011