Ratings for Dr. A. Larsen Flores

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Dr. Flores-Vargas truly cares abougt the wellness of his patients. He is thorough, knowledgeable and shows a keen interest in medicine and humanity. If only there were more just like him. I cannot say I would be happier anywhere else. He's a great doctor. His staff are friendly and kind and efficient, the office is clean and tidy. There are no stinky air fresheners and the atmosphere is comfortable. Dr. Flores needs to be cloned, there are a lot of people needing a doctor like him! His practice is full, and it's easy to see why. Signed LW

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Flores is such a sweet, sweet Doctor - as are his staff. They are always pleasant to deal with. He has always gone above & beyond to help me with my medical concerns. I am so thankful for having switched from my old GP to him.... best decision, hands down!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Been my doctor for 18 years, always been kind, helpful, and good with referrals. Just a little late sometimes, fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

I worked for this doctor many years ago, and believe me, I would never ever in a million years ever want to be one of his patients. I remember he used to 'fire' patients!!! Unheard of at that time!! He didn't have a nurse so you were examined by him only with no nurse in attendance. He could also not sign a patients passport application if they required it as he was not a Canadian Citizen. I only worked there for a few months and then I quit due to some of his work ethics that I was in total non-agreement with.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

DOES NOT WANT TO REFER YOU TO SPECIALISTS IF HE FEELS HE MUST BECAUSE YOUR CHILD WANTS TO SEE A DERMATOLOGIST HE DO SO AND THEN HE RETURNS YOUR FILE AND STATES YOU ARE NO LONGER HIS PATIENT?? WHAT KIND OF DOC IS AFRAID OF A SECOND OPINION? NOT ONE I WOULD WANT.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Flores is without doubt one of the best Doctors I've ever had.I have found that as long as you are willing to help your self he will go above and beyond the call of duty to help you and see to your needs

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

A very well read, understanding and compasionate Doctor. His skills as an MD are excellent. Patient care very good.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

I left him, as he was a bit mean to me and a few people in our family. He is very knowledgeable, but is moody.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

He is attentive and patient and provides good advice.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007