Ratings for Dr. Manjula Misra

Had both eyes done in January. Excellent results. Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

My Mother had both eyes done for cataracts and was very happy with everything from beginning to end.Dr. Misra and her staff are like a fine tuned machine and also Mom says Dr.Misra is a smart Cookie.Thanks guys for changing the quality of lives. Mike

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I just had cataract surgery done in January 2018 and I cannot tell you how pleased I have been from start to finish with Dr. Misra and her staff. Every single appointment that I had at her office was always a positive experience. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of my surgery. Dr. Misra is the best! Her staff is so wonderful as well, I will recommend Dr. Misra to anyone who is going through cataract surgery. Thank you Dr. Misra for everything!! Carol Carter

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Misra has done both of my eyes to remove cataracts and implant Toric lenses. In my opinion she is the gold standard by which all other doctors should be graded. She, and the staff at Bowmanville Hospital, have the procedure down to a fine art, with left eyes done in one room and right eyes done in another. Yesterday she did 44 operations, and she phones every one of her patients in the evening to see how they are doing. I was so impressed with her and the whole thing. I can't recommend Dr Misra and the staff in her office and at the hospital, highly enough. It was all excellent!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr Misra is a very capable doctor with years of experience in cataract surgery. She explained the pre-op and post-op procedures very clearly, and did a follow-up examination on the day after surgery. Charts provided are very helpful when administering eye drops. I do not agree with negative comments attributed to her, and I would recommend her to anyone requiring cataract surgery.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. MIsra is seeing my mom regarding her cataracts. The doctor is friendly and helpful but her secretart leaves a lot to be desired. I work full time and have reiterated that as long as I have some notice I am able to switch a shift or take a day off but I need some notice. Her first surgery was booked for 3 days after her consult, when I told them I'd need more notice I was given attitude and was told "you don't have to do the surgery, you know" I told her I'd need some more notice. We got another appt and I was told that the follow up would be the next day...so I changed my work schedule around and took vacation. Only to be told the follow up isn't the day after surgery....when I called to state I needed to get her in when they initially said I was met with more attitude. I am very unimpressed with the service.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

My optometrist in Whitby, Dr. Lui highly recommended Dr. Misra. I am having my cataract surgeries in July and August. So far I have to say that Dr. Misra and her busy staff have been fantastic. They have explained everything very clearly and patiently. I agree with Dr. Lui's praise for Dr. Misra and believe I am in good (surgical) hands.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Misra graduated at the top of her class and this is clear in the quality of her care, knowledge base and expertise. She fixed my vision problems perfectly and with so much compassion and grace. I would recommend her to anyone needing an eye procedure done, she is truly excellent.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I am very pleased with the care I received both before and after this my first eye surgery. Dr Misra was very pleasant and informative and caring. The reading material was very helpful as well as directions and schedule table that was given for the eye drops. I am prparing for the left eye and know I will be pleased with the results .

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Recent cataract surgery by this physician. Excellent experience. Everything was explained fully, helpful written materials, pleasant bedside manner and most of all excellent result. What more could anyone ask for. I am so pleased with my new vision,I see better than I ever did in my whole life.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014