You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Leonard Kuwahara

I was with Kuwahara since I was a child. He's probably one of the BEST listeners out there, a very kind and considerate person. And so is the secretary, but there is where the problem lies. She never called me about any appointments I would book with other specialists. I brought it up once and I was then blamed for it... It was very frustrating and caused me took seek another doctor, I've lived far for a while now anyways so it was a good excuse. I really miss him though.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

It's very fortunate for me that I have been able to return to "Dr. K's" practice. I left 4 years ago because I moved out of the area, but the new Dr. turned out not to be a good fit for me. I trust "Dr.K" implicitly, have complete faith in him, & I'm very relaxed in his presence..which I feel is very important. I can discuss anything with him without being made to feel as though I was inferior to him. He explains things clearly, & I'm very comfortable asking questions if I don't undertand. The biggest mistake I made was leaving his practice in the first place, but that has changed now. I'm back with the Dr. & not only want, but need. I'm sure this feeling of security & calmness will go a long way to keep me on the path of good health. I can't say enough about this man.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Although "Dr. K" is no longer my doctor (I moved out of Toronto), I must say in all honesty that I miss him terribly, & wish I could still have him for my Dr. When I moved, I had to be practical..as driving over 1hr 30 min. was not a good idea especially in bad weather. If I could figure a way to have him back, I'd do it..in a heartbeat, but I don't see this happening. I was always comfortable with him, he spoke in everyday language, & was reassuring. Friends have asked if I had/have any regrets about moving out of Toronto, & my answer is.."I'm happy in my new home, but sorry I had to leave Dr. K." For those of you out there who have him as your Primary care physician, I envy you, but in a good way, & I hope you appreciate the fine Dr. you have in him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Kuwahara has been our family physician for several years and I hope to never have to change Doctor's. He's been supportive, kind and professional in every way. We are fortunate to have him as our Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Always ready to listen;and I make many visits because, and I hate to admit it,I am bit of a hypochondriac.Kins and understanding as well as extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Excellent doctor with great patience especially for people like me who tend to have a little touch of Hypochondria!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I have been going to Dr Kuwahara for over 20 years as well as my whole family. We all think the world of this doctor. He is soft spoken and patient during appointments and talks to you as if you're on the same level (unlike most other physicians). He calms you down and rules out possibilites out loud and haa no problems referring you you to a sspecialist. I also like how he doesnt medicate unless necessary. He truly cares about each patient!I once had a 10 minute phone call with him discussing the results of my xray (with no appt). The only thing I would asuggest for this office is a new reception system. On a few occasions I call many times and cannoy get through as no one answers or line is busy. Left a message but after a few hours it was not yet returned so I had to begin calling again and again until the receptionist answered my call.

Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Kuwahara is a knowledgeable, kind and professional physician. He always takes the time to listen and I've never felt rushed. He's helpled me and my family through many difficult situations. He's always very comforting at times when I've felt distressed or afraid. He's the kind of family physician everyone should have.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Leonard Kuwahara's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I was with Kuwahara since I was a child. He's probably one of the BEST listeners out there, a very kind and considerate person. And so is the secretary, but the..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's very fortunate for me that I have been able to return to "Dr. K's" practice. I left 4 years ago because I moved out of the area, but the new Dr. turned out..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Although "Dr. K" is no longer my doctor (I moved out of Toronto), I must say in all honesty that I miss him terribly, & wish I could still have him for my Dr. W..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr K has been my doctor since before I was born! He's kind, always listens and I never feel rushed it uncomfortable. "

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kuwahara has been our family physician for several years and I hope to never have to change Doctor's. He's been supportive, kind and professional in every ..."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always ready to listen;and I make many visits because, and I hate to admit it,I am bit of a hypochondriac.Kins and understanding as well as extremely knowledg..."

February 28, 2015