Ratings for Dr. Leonard Kuwahara

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Kuwahara has been our family physician for several years and I hope to never have to change Doctor's. He's been supportive, kind and professional in every way. We are fortunate to have him as our Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Always ready to listen;and I make many visits because, and I hate to admit it,I am bit of a hypochondriac.Kins and understanding as well as extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Excellent doctor with great patience especially for people like me who tend to have a little touch of Hypochondria!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I have been going to Dr Kuwahara for over 20 years as well as my whole family. We all think the world of this doctor. He is soft spoken and patient during appointments and talks to you as if you're on the same level (unlike most other physicians). He calms you down and rules out possibilites out loud and haa no problems referring you you to a sspecialist. I also like how he doesnt medicate unless necessary. He truly cares about each patient!I once had a 10 minute phone call with him discussing the results of my xray (with no appt). The only thing I would asuggest for this office is a new reception system. On a few occasions I call many times and cannoy get through as no one answers or line is busy. Left a message but after a few hours it was not yet returned so I had to begin calling again and again until the receptionist answered my call.

Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Kuwahara is a knowledgeable, kind and professional physician. He always takes the time to listen and I've never felt rushed. He's helpled me and my family through many difficult situations. He's always very comforting at times when I've felt distressed or afraid. He's the kind of family physician everyone should have.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Great Doctor! He makes time to understand and advise in simple understandable langauge.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

This Dr. has been my family physician for about 35 years or so. I find him to be very thorough, & does not readily write prescriptions unless he feels it absolutely necessary. He doesn't keep you suffering either, & will refer patients to the appropriate specialist. I do believe his answering service needs to be updated, as there appears to be old messages on it (his or receptionist's voice), stating when the office will reopen. I do find over the last couple of years, the receptionist is getting into the patient's business, ie. making statements about what the doctor said prior, what I should or should not do. That is between the Dr. and me.Otherwise, she can be extremely helpful. I always thought the late Dr. Claus Wilkens was wonderful & was very saddened when he passed on. I didn't know what to do, then I finally met with "Dr. K". I've never looked back. I have recently moved to another city & find it too far to travel to him now. I will miss him, & will always be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Best doctor I have ever had - takes the time to listen, never judges, isn't a pill pusher and will offer alternative suggestions. Has been looking after myself and my late husband's family for years and they all love him too.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Leonard Kuwahara's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr K has been my doctor since before I was born! He's kind, always listens and I never feel rushed it uncomfortable. "

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kuwahara has been our family physician for several years and I hope to never have to change Doctor's. He's been supportive, kind and professional in every ..."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always ready to listen;and I make many visits because, and I hate to admit it,I am bit of a hypochondriac.Kins and understanding as well as extremely knowledg..."

February 28, 2015