Ratings for Dr. Cindy R. Goebel

l wish Dr. Geobel worked more hrs. in the office . It's hard getting a hold of them on the phone .Dr. Geobel is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr Goebel is extremely good at listening to diagnose the problem. This is a huge plus for a Dr these days as most are rushing you out the door for their next buck. So 5 stars to Dr Goebel the unfortunate part is that sometimes you have to wait for your appointment. Hands down I don't mind waiting for the attention I get there.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

My son saw her for severe depression. She made him feel comfortable, developed trust with him and worked with him for several months. She was very intuitive and uncovered the underlying anxiety that led to his depression. High marks!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

This office is impossible to get ahold of, the staff is excellent and the doctors are OKAY but they are never on time, you are always sitting and waiting for at least 45 mins before seeing a doctor and the phone is ALWAYS busy. They say BEWARE do not go to ON CALL DOCTOR except how do you expect your patients not too? you are never there and don't answer your phones? I want to switch but shes been my family doctor for almost 20 years...

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Lacks the necessary skills to deal with most situations a physician would be expected to handle

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Very hard to get in contact with and lacks the necessary skills to deal with any complications more complex than a common cold. Hands down worst doctor I have heard of anybody having to deal with in Canada, totally unacceptable.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Goebel takes the time to talk to you and really listens. I don't find she overprescribes, in fact the opposite. When I complained of depression she found out what was really wrong with me instead of giving me a free sample of those magic pills! Only problem is getting an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

My family and I have been pts. of Dr. Goebels for several years. She always listens to our concerns, is kind and caring and never rushes us. Our children are very comfortable with her and I completely trust her with their care. We feel very lucky to have Dr. Goebel as our physician.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr Goebel and staff are very friendly and helpful. Never had any problems in making an appointment to see the Dr.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I found this doctor to be friendly and helpful :)

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011