Ratings for Dr. Mark Minden

Words really can't describe how thankful I am....Smart, caring, super attentive, even all his students/fellows are fantastic. Absolutely grateful to have him as my oncologist.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Wish I could give Dr. Minden 10 Stars. He personifies a caring and knowledgeable doctor. A genuine caring doctor that helped our family through the most difficult times.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Our family was truly blessed to have had Dr. Mark Minden take care of my husband! He is smart, dedicated and most of all he really cares about his patients. His dedication and compassion is what really sets him apart as a true healer and humanitarian! We will never forget his kindness and dedication!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Minden is one of a kind - the very very best kind: really smart, deeply compassionate, and dedicated to his patients. I am truly grateful and lucky to have him as my oncologist.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Truly phenomenal doctor. Extremely knowledgeable, the best of the best in his field. Never doubted his judgement. Was always available via email to answer questions. Showed compassion and empathy. He never gave up. My family was blessed to have this exceptional physician care for my father.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

My thanks to Dr Minden is long past due. He treated my husband ( who had developed blood cancer ) for many years with diligence and compassion beyond anyone's expectation. He is just one of those rare doctors who give hope mixed with reality in perfect measure. We were always amazed that he answered emails almost immediately and seemed never to sleep. One bad night, he met us at the ER at midnight to personally admit my husband. He cares so much for his patients that we were worried about him working so very hard and overtime to provide such exceptional care and caring. My husband akways said he had never met a doctor like Mark Minden. Toronto is blessed to have him practice here. January 2018

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr Minden treated me 17 years ago for APL, and I will forever be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Best of them all. Over several years have had interaction with many of the docs and Dr. Minden is number 1

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Phenomenally great Dr. Thanks for being there always.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. Minden is an exceptional hematologist oncologist. He is beyond attentive, very thorough and always available to answer any questions we may have. While dealing with my mother's cancer diagnosis has been stressful and at times emotional, we are so relieved and comforted to have Dr. Minden on our side. We could not be more thankful for all of his help and truly appreciate his genuine and kind personality. Dr. Minden deserves more than a perfect score! Special mention to Nancy, his nurse, for her added support and dedication. -C, J & S

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015