Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Imseis

Very professional and on time. The staff could be friendlier and faster but highly recommend this doc. Not sure about other commenter concern of meds. Mine weren't AZ products. Perhaps we shouldn't make assumptions.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Was transfered over to this Dr. after my Dr. moved out of town. He is very cold unless he wants to speak about making money - who in the Med. Prof. he knows that you know. I was very depressed and asked for meds that my former Dr. presribed to me. I was and never have been addicted to anything. I explained my situation and he boldly told me that he DID NOT PRESCRIBE THAT MED!. He is only interested in prescribing meds manufactured by the same drug co. I guess he gets kickbacks from the drug salesmen for prescribing Astra Zeneca RX's! He only wants to prescribe these meds! I stopped going to him after losing my job due to my depression; however, I now have another job and will not ever go back to him. He should look beyond his obvious lack of compassion and knowledge and actually realize that he is dealing with human beings who may know themselves better than the Shreveport LSU Flunky Dr. that he is. Do yourselff a favor and keep going down the directory and find yourself a Dr.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

He spent time explaining my condition with me. He gave detailed explanntations on exercising and dieting.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

Dr. Imseis does not communicate with patients adequatelt.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr. Joseph M. Imseis's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1997)

Veterans Administration