Ratings for Dr. Richa Sharma

Extremely rude support staff. Got yelled at by a nurse for leaving a message with a request for a call back. The nurse, Kim, wouldn't let me get two words in to ask a single new and valid question. She was vicious and hateful. It was not the first time she treated me like that. She was very rude with me just to schedule an appointment. I started going home and then calling to schedule appointments so I wouldn't be subject to her awful attitude. Will be changing doctors.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Stay away from this doctor! She is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen! She is very argumentative and takes offense to any questioning.She even yelled at me! I was amazed at her lack of medical knowledge. There are too many good doctors in Wichita to put up with her.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Stay away!!!! very incompetent and poor medical knowledge

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Sharma is not a compassionate doctor. She dismisses concerns without giving a reason for doing so. She does not take time to explain anything - just shuffles you off to a specialist or to have tests done. Once you have the tests done, you never hear about any results. Her staff does not follow through on prescription call-ins to the pharmacy. We always have to call back her office to get them to call the prescription in. Twice, the prescription was wrong (they called in an old dosage when Sharma had said to lower the dosage). It's a constant hassle.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr Sharma is AWESOME!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

From the first time I met her, she seemed to take offense to everything I said to her. At some points in our conversation, she would become very sarcastic and argumentative. When I asked her for her opinion on something, she would tell me that it was up to me and what did I think she should do. She also made some incorrect diagnoses on my insurance claims indicating conditions that I never had or had been treated for. She was the worst doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Richa Sharma's Credentials

• Zaporozskij Med Inst, Zaporoz'E, Ukraine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS