Ratings for Dr. Martin Lee

He is Sicko ,pervert ,doe's not start like other Doctors at 9,He show's up just before lunch mean while there is about 30-40 people waiting in the hallways ,outside . I don't think he uses new needle's and does not wipe your back or where you are getting needels and does not wipe your back after the injection as your blood is dripng down your back and all over the floor , asking or telling you about personal info about other patients

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Ditto the last posting and ranking and what is going on with the rheumatologists in Ontario. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/college-revokes-doctors-licence/article974597/

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Read the story in today's Toronto Star about sexual abuse charges brought against him (May 3, 2017)

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

The worst experience with a doctor I've ever had! Was giving me shots for pain but actually I found out he was just jabbing away like crazy, like doing a tattoo rather than doing actual treatment. Sick! I would leave there covered in blood and in terrible pain. I don't know what the heck this guy was up to. And you waited for hours to get your appointment. People lining the walls waiting for hours. Ridiculous and so incredibly rude.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

disrespectful to his patients. disclosing personal information of his patients to other people.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr Lee was not interested in listening to me or reading my previous medical history reports, he even ignored all the positive tests that he ordered, I endured 6 months of horrifying pain that he said would go away by excercise. He then got fed up with me and referred me to another rhematologist and who confirmed my diagnosis but unfortunately I have irreversible damage now... I have no idea what was he thinking

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr Lee was very helpful

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Mr Lee was absolutely not interested in my health. He was interested only in getting fee from OHIP. He would send me to do blood test just once a year. My previous doctor would send me at least every six months. Also, he does not respect his patient. He talks about his patients to other people. I think that's very unprofessional and rude. His stuff do the same. I think they are very bad people. Would not go there ever again.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I drove down to Pickering - 6 hours through terrible weather only to find that Dr. Lee had moved and was no longer at this location. No one in the bldg. could help. Can anyone tell me his new address and phone number? He has been very helpful with my Fibro condition.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

This is the first time I have a met a specialist like Dr. Lee. He is very good in explaining your condition and the plan of treatment. His secretary, Christine, is by far the most pleasing and amazing doctor's secretary I've met. Although, wait time is an issue (as with most doctors in Ontario), its worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012