Ratings for Dr. Timothy MacDonald

Our Family physician for 11 years. Very kind staff. Helpful team.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr Macdonald is great. Research guides his treatment. always willing to refer if necessary

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

My family has been with doctor TIM Macdonald since the beginning...the only issue we've had is not notifying his patients of his leaving for a year....instead heard through gossip...not professional at all.Was very disappointed in how it came about.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. MacDonald is very attentive and knowledgeable. He takes time to really listen to the patient. He is very genuine and is one of the best doctors I've ever had. My whole family loves him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Fournier since 1990 and she moved to Montreal. We were placed with Dr. Chaudry whom I was not impressed with. I asked the Strathroy medical clinic to place me with Dr. T MacDonald. I have not had a male Dr. for a long time so I was nervous at first. He makes me feel very comfortable, is very thorough and takes the time to listen to me and my concerns. I never feel rushed in his office. His Nurse Ann Marie is extremely pleasant and very helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Tim MacDonald to any one looking for a Dr. Thanks Dr. MacDonald for accepting me as a patient.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Excellent Physcian; quick efficient & no nonsense; up to date records & lab tests. Knows my health issues & stays on top of any problems.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr. Macdonald has been my family doctor for about 10 years. He has great bedside manor and takes the time to ask about my family and remembers important things in my life. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes time to listen to what your problem is. They've done a great job with his new office as well. Overall, great Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

This family doctor is often thanked by families of deceased patients in the obitutaries. I'm not sure if this is the right doctor who has deceased patients every week in the local paper - not one that I would like to have as a family doctor!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Because it takes 4 to 6 weeks to see Dr. MacDonald, he expects his patients to use other healthcare alternatives such as a walk-in clinic, emergency, etc. Doctors in these clinical settings will prescribe medication with the expectation a follow-up appointment can be booked in about two weeks with Dr. MacDonald. After this 'game' is played out and booking a follow-up appointment 4 - 6 weeks away, the patient is already diagnosed, recovered, and may have had a referral to a specialist who has provided further medical care that is all completed before the follow-up appointment. His peers do all the grunt work and by the time the follow-up appointment arrives, the patient provides an update. For the past year, Urgent Care and self-referrals to specialist are my 'family doctor.' Dr. MacDonald maybe knowledgeable but he does not seem to acknowledge that he is the missing link in providing consistent healthcare to his patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

I feel blessed to have Dr. MacDonald as my family doctor. He is kind, friendly and very knowledgable. My son has a serious condition and they always find room for us if we need an appointment. The after hours clinic doctors have been very helpful to us as well!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007