Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Hoschek

Dr. Hoschek is extremely arrogant and dismissive. He does not team with parents but treats them like complete morons. He discusses his own interests the entire appointment and ignores the patient- I don't think he ever actually looked at my children in front of him. The Medical Hills practice has other wonderful doctors, but if they're unavailable, this is who you get stuck with. Don't go to this practice if you don't want to have to deal with him!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

He called me several times to make sure I was doing well after my hospitalization, and made sure to give me his cell phone

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Thorough, gave me valuable informative handouts, answered my questions to my satisfaction.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Bedside manner is terrible! He really talks down to you and acts like you are bothering him by being there. I felt like he also gave information that was contradictory. I have talked to other patients who have had similar experiences with him. Will not be going back to him ever!

Submitted December 21, 2010

Wonderful doctor. He actually cares about his patients. The nurses that answer the phones are very nice and always get back with you pretty fast. He also is a pediatrician too. My whole family goes to him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey C. Hoschek's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Bloomington, IL