Ratings for Dr. David E. Seaman

I want to thank all the people that provided reviews on this Dr. Seaman. Looks like a majority of the reviews were subpar below 2 stars and some with 1 star. This is not a doctor that I want to see now. I tried calling for an appointment but it went straight to a voicemail with no message. That's really strange for a doctor's office.. no office hours directions or anything. I will located another doctor and thanks again reviewers.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Staff is rude. Doctor is not caring and makes you feel like you are an inconvenience. He is very rude and acts bothered if you ask any questions. Terrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

The staff is rude but the doctor is wonderful. The washington, PA. office was clean and comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

The staff was beyond terrible. After waiting 45 minutes for my first appointment, I felt that I was too much of a bother to both the doctor and his staff. He was with me for about 5-10 minutes, diagnosing me with Fibromayalgia then giving me bloodwork and sleep study prescriptions. Instead of talking to me about my diagnosis, he handed me a copy of paper that listed three books I should buy to read up on it. Awful, awful, awful!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Previous specilist moved.I hve went to this dr for several years and he has yet to touch or examine my joints,he just says hold out your hands.After painful cortizone shot I thought I was going to pass out while on the table. He left the room to find a nurse!! who showed up a few MINUTES later and couldn't find a cup for water for me!!! Dr. seems uninterested, cold, and uncaring. Very smart to me on occasion and I am very easy to get along with. I am currently trying to find a new Dr. who will examine me, read my history and not just hand out a prescription and get me out of the office. I have been the first patient and had to wait at least 1/2 hr for the Dr. to arrive!!!! The nurses are not up to speed. Its like being in a time warp.Also the shared office is dirty and old in Waynesburg.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Went to see this guy after waiting for 8 months. Made my wife feel like she was only there looking for pain pills. Told her to exercise and the visit was over. Lost our health insurance shortly afterwards. Wife still having Joint pain. Worst thing that ever happened to us. We have no insurance now and can't afford to go back for all the tests we already paid for. I wish he would have just seemed interested in finding out what was wrong with her back then, instead, she is just worried and in pain all the time. What a jerk he was. He only cares about the money, don't go see this yahoo.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Doctor Seaman had a very professional and caring attitude. He is easy to talk to and a good listener. He answered all my questions and informed me of some results of previous blood tests that my family doctor had not picked up on. He was very understanding when I informed him that I would rather try using natural products for inflammation first and he even recommended some vitamins that I may be defficient in because they usually accompany the conditions that he saw in my test results. I would definitely reccommend him to anyone. The office staff were polite.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I saw him for my pain from Fibromyalgia. He was recommended from my insurance co. I will NOT go back to see him! First, the nurse that took my weight and initial check in was RUDE and did not even talk or look directly at me. She was cold and uncaring. At the end of the appt. she had to schedule physical therapy and did this all without even telling me where the heck I was supposed to go!! Then there is the doctor himself. He left my exam to take a phone call, and really did not offer much suggestions on my pain at all. He told me several times to go back to my primary doctor and I tired to explain to him that I was told to see a specialiast. He did not want to see me back until 5 months later!! WHAT!! I am in severe pain and 5 months is a long time.. I will NOT go back to him or that office again!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Did not feel that he was even sure of himself as a physician which made me insecure. I won't go back to this physician again.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Would not listen to my medical history and would not listen to my symptoms and ignored what previous doctor had diagnosed me with. Would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. David E. Seaman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1988)