Dr. Cathal P. Grant

Ratings for Dr. Cathal P. Grant

Grant is knowledgeable, horrible bedside manner. A bit arrogant, and doesn't seem at all interested in what the patient has to say.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Grant is terrible. Why do people like him become doctors? I met with him for maybe 10 minutes after spending about an hour with a woman on his staff giving her my medical history. (She, by the way, was wonderful; attentive; very nice). However, Dr. Grant was cold, rude, disinterested, inattentive, pompous; I don't even recall him making eye contact with me -- he just stared at his computer screen. He asked me to confirm how long I'd been taking a pain med prescribed by another doctor. I had filled this out on the intake questionnaire -- I wasn't trying to hide anything. I repeated what I had written on the questionnaire and apparently I was off by a few months (part of my symptomology includes memory problems). It was an unintentional gaffe on my part. However, Dr. Grant was quick to correct me. He shook his head and cut me off as I tried to explain The little weasel soon summarily dismissed me -- still unable to look up from his computer screen where the TX DPS website was visible. I left there feeling like a lying, manipulative, drug-seeker. Just what I wanted after seeing my life completely fall apart over the prior 4 years with chronic pain and anxiety issues.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Took good care of me enjoyed the office visit excellent doctor and pleasant assistants I will be returning in 3 months ...

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

A down to earth doctor cheaper than most not like all the con artist doc listens well its in and out no long waiting good on refills with out having to come in I love Dr.grant

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

If there were a way to give less than one star, I would. TWICE they have messed up our appointments. In process of trying to correct this the office staff has been rude, unhelpful and called me a liar. I have proof of the existing appointments via text and voice mail, and I was told that if I wanted to drive to their office and show them the proof, I could, but they still won't take care of my daughter in a way that is convenient for everyone. So they want me to drive out of my way to prove to them that THEY made a mistake. Do not trust your psychiatric well-being to this office! And especially their office staff member named Deborah who has determined it is professional to hang up on people.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Went in for an eval for surgery. Nice to talk to someone.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

IS PA need to learn about addictive medicine and it only post give a short period of time he needs to watch is Nurse PA & Physician Assistant more and Don't let them prescribed that to patients

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

WORST APPOINTMENT EVER! I thought psychiatrist were suppose to HELP PEOPLE. I was seen for 5 minutes by Dr.Grant, who was very cold and short. He gave me a sample, DID NOT EXPLAIN THE MEDICATION, and pushed me out the door saying "Come back and see me in 2 weeks." I walked out more confused than I was when I went in. He DID NOT tell me anything about my condition, did NOT talk to me at all other than "Take this once a day." I came home and had to do my own research on the drug to find out it was an additive to a drug you were suppose to already be taking (that I was not). He did not give me choices or talk about treatment options. Just took my $200 for 5 minutes of his time and said see you in 2 weeks. I am worse off NOW than I was after seeing him. THANKS FOR NOTHING DR.GRANT.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Short and sweet. Run from this Cattle Call Doctor. Read the other reviews and you will come to the same Conclusion. Went for 4 years worse off now than i was originally. If your looking for a pill popping Doctor. Dr Cathel Grant is your guy.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Cathal P. Grant's Credentials

• Queen'S Univ Of Belfast, Coll Med, Belfast, Ireland(539-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Bedford, TX