Ratings for Dr. Clara H. Henry

I found the staff friendly, the office and exam room very clean and inviting. Dr Henry was easy gooing, easy to talk with not rushed, easger to answer all my questions. Made me feel confident in her knowledge and very please with the treatment I received. A very very good doctor. Lelia

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

My adult daughter went to Dr. Henry and I accompanied her and she was awesome. So, when I had a concern, she was the only physician I considered. She is clear, efficient, no nonsense. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I was very happy. I do not have insurance so they offered me a discount for private pay, and were very understanding about my financial situation as well as my medical concerns. Very happy with her and her office. My whole family has gone there and no one has any complaints. She was really nice to my daughter as well.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Way over priced for an office visit. I was expecting to pay around $100. I just about died when they said $176. And still don't have the medication. I couldn't afford the overly priced medication and the doctors office wasn't helpful at all about getting a less expensive medication covered by my insurance. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Probably the most unprofessional office I have ever visited. Poor manners, sarcastic,and condensending.I am in the medical profession and I am embarrassed if her patients feel that her office is a representation of our profession.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Very poor bedside manner, speaks to you like you're a child, and very insulting and argumentative. I will never, EVER go back, nor recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

very unprofessional and rude. made me feel stupid when I questioned my diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Her nurse questioned my husband thru the reception's window, in front of other patients about each indiviual med that he was on and any changes. wen I cfronted heraout the method and possible ippa laws, she became very condescending an assured me that she had not revealed ay o is informaton.She aske me how She hould have done i t before I could respond we were called back to the exam room. As in any Dr. visit tha I have ever been to, those questions were asked in the privacy of the exam room. The other patient in the waiting room agreed with me that she now knows my husbands business and referred me to this site. As others have said, we too had to call THEM for our results. Unprofessional!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Clara H. Henry's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1976)