Dr. James T. Reeder

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James T. Reeder

Dr. Reeder and his staff were very respectful and helpful. They answered all questions and spent enough time with me and I felt he listened to my concerns.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

took time to explain what the next step would be and would get a call when the procedure would be scheduled..

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Total confidence in Dr. Reeder always friendly and actually listens to my concerns! Great job!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I got into the office immediately and did not have a long wait for either nurse or doctor. i was satisfied with the visit.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Everyone was very helpfull . Answered all questions and were very pleasing. Also on time!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Excellent in all ways by all individuals. They take the time to address any concerns I may have and give me advise as needed. The doctor is outstanding.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Reeder took whatever time to study my Medicine and I explained how I felt and he made changes necessary and I am feeling great with the changes he made

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Laidback and super nice. Would definately recommend Dr Reeder to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Everything was excellent. No waiting at all. Was very pleased with the whole experience. Sorry I haven't answered this before but that Monday evening I started running a fever. Went to ER in Belmond Hospital on Thursday and again on Saturday 3rd of Feb. and was entered into the hospital for 6 days. Was influenza B. Am doing better now and getting stronger. Hope the doctor and nurse didn't catch it from me. Shirley Watermiller

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

On time and prepared. Have come to expect that of the heart center.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. James T. Reeder's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“I liked cardiology since medical school and residency. I like doing surgical procedures, diagnosing and treating patients with cardiac issues. Cardiology has a wide variety of different tools. “I treat my patients the way I would want to be treated as a heart patient. I have great compassion for people, and it’s important to me to teach them to understand their diagnoses and treatments.”

• English

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA