Ratings for Dr. Raj Sherman

I saw Dr. Sherman in the Royal Alex ER for what turned out to be food poisoning and extreme dehydration and he was amazing. He was a great listener and had a great sense of humour. He made me feel comfortable even though I was so worried. A week later I got a call from the hospital and was apprehensive to answer and it turned out to be him checking on my lab results! I could not believe that a busy ER doctor would take the time to follow up with me when I was also following up with my GP. Awesome man!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Excellent bedside manner which made me feel very comfortable . Very informative on my injury, set my fracture perfectly with minimal pain.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Sherman was absolutely fantastic he stiched up my head after falling on some ice he was very friendly kept my wife and son informed with what he had to do very pleasant and humorous . I would highly recommend anyone that sees him will be very satisfied. Thank you Dr. Sherman you were great

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I was working at a Mcdonalds kitchen one afternoon and badly burned my pinky finger on the grill when cooking Quarter pound meat patties. I waited in the hospital emergency for a very long time. My hand was very swollen and start turning blue. Then I saw Dr Sherman and he fixed my hand and took care of the burn. He is the absolute best. He cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

excellent ER doctor. A fearless politician with guts.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

What a doctor should be. Listening to patients. An asset to AHS. Very professional in a human manor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Caring, compassionate, comforting and knowledgeable man. Nurses and staff spoke highly of him. Need more like him. Don't understand the folks who gave him 1's. Certainly not the doc that I saw. I thank him and wish him all the best!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

All over the place! Talked a mile a minute, didn't listen, ignored me, cut me off and sent me home in pain. Complete nutball.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

good doctor, who cares about his patients and wants to see them get well

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

The Best Dr. i have ever known i was sent to the E.R for Food Poisoning and major dehydration i was passed out he quickly assessed and cured my problem 3 I.V bags later i woke and he was at my bedside checking my blood pressure making sure i was okay. i stood at a bpm of 56 explaining i was like that because i was very relaxed he is without a doubt one the best and a very caring dr.s if you happen to go to the E.R he is without a doubt the one to look for.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011