Ratings for Dr. Angela Thomas

My son has been going to Dr. Thomas for the past 15 years since he was 5 years old. Recently he had a quote for over $500 on top of the $180 from Dr Thomas for the checkup and X-rays., to fill a cavity. I thought was a bit steep so I had him go to my dentist at another clinic. He had a checkup and X-rays at my dentist for $110 only to tell him that his teeth are fine and no fillings are required. I wonder what that was about ??? Guess she has to rip off her customers to pay for her fancy new office. This is my second very bad experience with the Corydon Dental clinic in the past year and a half. I went there myself for 14 years but since they moved to a fancy new shop their focus on providing good dental care has drastically changed for the worse ... I would stay away!!!

Submitted December 28, 2016

Visit Rate a Biz postings are real and checked not Anonymous and Libelous as Rate MD People are brave when they can post erroneous information without consequences

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

This young woman knows her stuff, and has an extremely gentle touch. She sees my entire family and we tell everyone to go to her. I had a full set of veneers done and I couldn't be more happy. Amazing staff too.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

If I had her as my dentist growing up I would never have been nervous. She is very sweet and caring, and gives painless needles. One of my friends that used to work with her recommended her, and that says a lot. You will not be disappointed, she is great.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Office is state of the art. CT machine, digital X -rays and a dentist that knows her stuff. She is ver attentive and caring and gives out her personal number in case you have any problems. She even contacted me on the weekend to see how I was after my dental surgery.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

She sometimes runs a little behind but is worth the wait. Our family travels quite a distance to see her. She always takes her time and does not rush, explains everything really well and most of all makes going to the dentist really easy. We have referred several families to her and they all thank us!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Regularly cancels my appointment. Concerned about the aesthetics of her office instead of concentrating on patient care.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Our family has been with her for 10 years and we would never go anywhere else! She is extremely gentle and knowledgeable. She placed some implants on my husband and did an wonderful job. She is the best.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

If you are afraid of going to the dentist, Dr.Thomas will quickly put you at ease. She is kind and patient. I was quite nervous while having an implant done. She could sense my nervousness and stayed with me the entire time. I don't think many dentists would do that.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Today my daughter had to get 3 fillings, she was nervous and can be quite difficult. I was anticipating the worst. Dr. Thomas put her at such ease, she explained every step to her, she showed her every instrument and turned my scared little girl into quite the empowered trooper! I couldn't be happier with the results! If you have kids, or are a nervous patient yourself then this is the dentist for your family.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012