Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Sullivan

He was my Dr. Iam a disabled veteran with severe COPD. I had an appt. With him yesterday. I was sick, very short of breath and needed to be seen with an o2 of 88 with oxygen. While being prepped by hos nurse I mentioned I had gone to the lung institute in Tampa for a treatment that was suppose to help Copd, but it did not help me. With that he comes out and says "I will not see him" and goes into another room. Hos nurse tried to talk to him , he was not man enough to talk to me himself and refused to treat me. What kind of Dr. Does that? So I had to leave there sick and no place to go. He should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I have just recently started seeing Dr. Sullivan. I feel very at ease talking to him. He takes the time to explain things to you. He does not mind if you ask him questions. Dr. Sullivan and his staff are very friendly and make you feel at ease. He and his staff seem to care about you. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Sullivan fore several years for sleep Apnea. If I have a question not related to his practice, I feel comfortable asking him for advice. He usually has a good answer for me. Not to mention, he is always has a fresh pot of coffee and is willing to share. Would highly recommend Dr. Sullivan

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Sullivan is an expert in his field! As well, he is so knowledgeable about so many things in the medical field. I have been his patient for many years and he has helped me through a lifetime of asthma and now COPD. But that's not all...he saved my husbands life!!! When no one at the hospital could figure out what was wrong, I called Dr. Sullivan to help and he not only came to the hospital immediately but figured out very quickly what the problem was. The difference that Dr. Sullivan has made in our lives can't be described in words. I would also like to add that his staff is outstanding!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Sullivan is a wonderful physician, he's precise in his care, he is devoted to caring for his patients. His office staff, you couldn't ask for a better office staff, they are helpful, pleasant and actually cares about the patients that are there to see Dr. Sullivan. If anyone ask me who to see as a Pulmonologist, I would reccomend Dr.Sullivan as he and his staff are number one in mine and my spouses book. Actually a doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Some sources list him as a Pulmonologist. Declined to accept a referral from another physician. (translation- refused to see a patient). Gave no explanation and did not notify patient even though his office "employee" had previously talked to patient.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Christopher J. Sullivan's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)