Ratings for Dr. Dennis McCommon

Run rub run!!! He is mean and a horrible person. My vet could treat me better and id trust himbmore. Rude! Too preoccupied with the fact you maybe in pain and "he dosent prescribe narcotics" even though I never asked nor mentioned them. How did this bag of skin get a degree? I hope he is reading this! He had me in tears that I was "askin to much" and I had questionable problems. Like migraine headaches I started getting after a head injury when I was hit by a car walking!!! Really!!!!???!!! Omg I asked for nausia medication ive been on for when I get headaches. He did everything short of insulting my mom and call me names!!! Jerk run

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Has been my primary care Doc for years. He's knowledgeable, proactive and accessible. I can talk to him about any condition or medication, and he treats me with respect. Not like a dummy. Wouldn't give him uo for anything.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Office staff are completely incompetent. After having a referral refused (to get important test results) I spent all day trying to talk to someone at this office. After 12 calls (left on hold twice for over 25 minutes) and 3 that weren't answered at all i finally reached the office manager who was extremely rude. I left 6 messages with my name and number yet no one had the courtesy to call me back I am switching doctors today. DO NOT USE THIS OFFICE.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

He spoke to me in an extremely rude manner. He was rude and insulting. I am never going back. He is abusive.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr. Dennis McCommon's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Providence