Dr. Sean Saunders

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean Saunders

Best dentist I've ever had by far. He seems to truly care for his patients and he is very aware of pain management while you're in the chair. I would recommend Dr. Saunders to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Dr. Sean Saunders is wonderful! He's very competent and personable, and genuinely cares about his patients' well-being. I actually look forward to my appointments!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I have been a patient since 1994. Dr Saunders is very caring and considerate. He explains treatment and options in a clear and concise way. He tries to minimize patient stress and discomfort as much as possible.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Outstanding dentistry. I've been a patient for a decade and appreciate the consistent care, explanations of treatments, and attempts to make procedures pain free. Pleasant and professional staff in a pleasant practice in Lantzville.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I've just moved to the island and am so glad to have become his patient. Kudos all around. And the clinic has an ocean view !! Couldn't be better. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I just came from his office and had my final crown finished while doing that he fixed my too front teeth I am in shock on how great they look they no longer look overlapped and crooked it took him maybe 45 minutes as we we waiting for my new crown go come. I am over the top with how my front teeth look ,if I had of known this I would of let him do them years ago, as he kept saying I need to fix your front teeth . Thank you so very much as everyone I've had BAD experiences with dentist and ( just am so trusting in him) thank you so very much

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I moved away from Vancouver Island and am now looking for a new dentist in a new city/province. I am so sad to leave the Lantzville dental clinic. Such a caring and knowledgable clinic. Dr. Shaun Saunders, Dr. Aileen Saunders and the wonderful hygienists took great care of my teeth. I only hope to find an equally fantastic clinic in my new home city.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

We love dr Saunders!! He is so pleasant and amazing with our kids too! Do your kids beg to go to the dentist? Cause mine do! Highly reccommend him!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr Saunders has been my dentist for over a decade and he is the best...I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a dentist for their health care.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Saunders for over a decade and have been thoroughly impressed with him. I have had a fear of dentists from childhood, so am always nervous, but Dr Saunders always puts my fears at rest with his gentle manner and patience. He keeps up a dialogue while he is working so that there are no rude surprises! I highly recommend him and his clinic!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Sean Saunders's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1994)

• Kois Trained Dentist