Ratings for Dr. Dick Lewis

I have been going to see Dr. Lewis for years. He is one of the most pleasant, helpful and caring physicians I have seen. I will be seeing him until he retires

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

I had a spot on my foot treated by Dr. Lewis a few years back and it was healed very quickly. His manner with me was excellent. I think he's an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

I thought Dr Lewis was very helpful when our local general practice Dr.'s didn't know how to treat my daughters spots/bumps. He was very friendly,and on time and got us in on very short notice to accomidate us( as we live way out of town (2 hrs) and had another appointment in Kamloops that day.) He actually took us in on his lunch hour to accomidate us. Since then her bumps are going away, not itchy anymore and the best part is we now know what it is.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr Lewis diagnosed basel cell carcinoma on my face, treated the cancer and it has been gone for over two years. I find Dr Lewis very thorough and professional. Please don't retire.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007