Ratings for Dr. Dick Lewis

This is the best medical appointment I have had in years. I have had many specialist appointments in years and this was the first time I did not feel rushed. He told me I had rocesea and now I realize that symptoms I suffered with for years where not allergies like diagnosed. If this is the kind of info and service you get at a private clinic bring it on. I think he is fabulous

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Just had a phone call with Dr Lewis first doctor I have talked to about my condition who has seemed to care and want to help me with my condition! I am feeling hopeful for the first time after suffering panic attacks and anxiety over this. Thank you Dr Lewis.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Excellent dermatologist. Extremely professional and insightful.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Lewis has been treating me over the three months. I am amazed, and thankful, for his passion and interest in the patient[me]. Over the past three months he has gone above and beyond in treating me from the neck up with severe sun damage and early melanoma. Not only did he see me in his office during regular hours, he also took me in on the first day of his vacation because he believed I had a growth that needed care immediately. I believe he is more interested in the health of his patients then in the monetary reward. Thank you for illuminating my path to better health and ensuring that I am again cancer free.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Very Helpful and kind doctor. He always makes time for one if there is some urgency involved. He does his best for you and is as knowledgeable as any in the field....what more can one ask for?

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. Lewis diagnosed a malignant melanoma on my back that had not yet spread to my lymph nodes. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Twice, in 2002 and 2008, I developed an aggressively spreading contact dermatitis. Even though I had no appointment, I dropped in at his office to see if he would check the problem. Not only did he help me on his day's off and/or fit me into his busy schedule immediately, he saw me with his very caring, concerned and professional manner, and dealt with my concerns thoughtfully. When I needed appointments he had me inserted into his full schedule even to the extent of seeing me after hours. On each occasion he saw my treatments and care through to the successful completion. When I needed more in depth tests he immediately ordered them and then discussed them with me afterwards, clearly indicating his responsibility and my responsibility.He is extremely cheerful, polite, and listens well.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Very good, but can come across as aloof. He is very busy and if you can get him talking, a really nice physician. He has helped me with several skin disorders, and I have complete confidence in his abilities. Who ever said he should retire, is way off base. There are few drs. with the training he has.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

After month of suffering for rash and itch which no doctor could pin point to what it was, Dr. Lewis looked at it and knew right away what it was and had a treatment for it. The itch was driving my hubby nuts. So much knowledge and very helpfull. There should be more like him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

I have been going to see Dr. Lewis for years. He is one of the most pleasant, helpful and caring physicians I have seen. I will be seeing him until he retires

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007