Ratings for Dr. Dick Lewis

Dirty old man/Pervert. When I was about 19 years old (2001), I went to Dr. Lewis in Kamloops to treat my acne. As part of the treatment, a stand up tanning bed was recommended. It was in his office, and he put a mirror at the top of the tanning bed so he could "make sure I was standing in the right place". The dirty old man just loved looking at naked young girls in his tanning booth. So disgusting. Of course I knew he was a disgusting pervert at the time but I REALLY wanted to get rid of my acne so I thought whatever, let him have his cheap thrills. I still think about that disgusting doctor, and how he took advantage of his position. So common, so sick. When will it end?

Submitted May 5, 2018

Thank god there are doctors who have opted out of the miserable pathetic medical system these brain dead politicians expect us to be content with. Dr. Lewis is great!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr Lewis and his staff are amazing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

This is the best medical appointment I have had in years. I have had many specialist appointments in years and this was the first time I did not feel rushed. He told me I had rocesea and now I realize that symptoms I suffered with for years where not allergies like diagnosed. If this is the kind of info and service you get at a private clinic bring it on. I think he is fabulous

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Just had a phone call with Dr Lewis first doctor I have talked to about my condition who has seemed to care and want to help me with my condition! I am feeling hopeful for the first time after suffering panic attacks and anxiety over this. Thank you Dr Lewis.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Excellent dermatologist. Extremely professional and insightful.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Lewis has been treating me over the three months. I am amazed, and thankful, for his passion and interest in the patient[me]. Over the past three months he has gone above and beyond in treating me from the neck up with severe sun damage and early melanoma. Not only did he see me in his office during regular hours, he also took me in on the first day of his vacation because he believed I had a growth that needed care immediately. I believe he is more interested in the health of his patients then in the monetary reward. Thank you for illuminating my path to better health and ensuring that I am again cancer free.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Very Helpful and kind doctor. He always makes time for one if there is some urgency involved. He does his best for you and is as knowledgeable as any in the field....what more can one ask for?

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. Lewis diagnosed a malignant melanoma on my back that had not yet spread to my lymph nodes. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Twice, in 2002 and 2008, I developed an aggressively spreading contact dermatitis. Even though I had no appointment, I dropped in at his office to see if he would check the problem. Not only did he help me on his day's off and/or fit me into his busy schedule immediately, he saw me with his very caring, concerned and professional manner, and dealt with my concerns thoughtfully. When I needed appointments he had me inserted into his full schedule even to the extent of seeing me after hours. On each occasion he saw my treatments and care through to the successful completion. When I needed more in depth tests he immediately ordered them and then discussed them with me afterwards, clearly indicating his responsibility and my responsibility.He is extremely cheerful, polite, and listens well.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008