You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark Riley

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Dr. Riley attended my son's birth at Lions Gate Hospital. After my son's birth, he rounded daily and did a full check-up prior to discharge. Dr. Riley was one of the few medical doctors that I interacted with at Lions Gate who took time to actually listen to my concerns and offer thoughtful, **evidence-based** answers to my questions. He was knowledgeable and approachable, and I appreciated that he came across as sincere. From my perspective (a psychologist who has spent lots of time working in medical settings), I thought he was just fantastic.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I went in to see this Dr with the referral from my family physician. He was on call he didn't even bother to come and see my infant child at the Burnaby Hospital children's clinic. That tells you a lot how actin this Dr is

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

This was the best paediatrician I have seen! He was on shift at the hospital and walked over to his office in order to fit us in for an emergency appointment. His support staff was friendly, efficient and went over and above to get our referral expedited. Dr Riley listened to our information and then provided a diagnosis and a clear treatment plan. His follow up is efficient and effective. He was personable with my daughter and she felt as ease with him. If you can get in to see this doctor, I strongly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Best Dr. I have ever been exposed to. Is amazing with kids and stressed parents. When our son was going through the roughest points we would have moved to any city in N.A. if Dr. Riley had moved there.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Best doctor in the world. I have 4 kids and he is so caring. My son has been seeing him since he was 2 and is now 5 and loves him!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I would NEVER EVER see this dr again. I dont even know how he got good ratings. I felt very rushed and unlistened to. He made me feel like a bad parent. I was bullied and belittled and would never never suggest someone see him. This was our 2nd visit and even worse than the first.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

A very professional and caring physician and one that I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Mark Riley's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such a kind doctor that was fun and caring towards my shy toddler. She loved him! He was very knowledgeable and helpful, and really eased my mind from worry. "

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr Riley. He took the time to listen, test and diagnose and has been very helpful along the way"

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very informative and listens without rushing you. I would recommend Dr Riley I'm a heart beat. "

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Riley attended my son's birth at Lions Gate Hospital. After my son's birth, he rounded daily and did a full check-up prior to discharge. Dr. Riley was one o..."

March 14, 2015