Ratings for Dr. Sue Stock

Dr. Stock has been wonderful at helping our daughter understand her Diabetes. Her kind and easy going nature makes our daughter feel comfortable asking her questions.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr Stocks is the best of the best. We've been seeing her regularly for 5 years with my 5 year old daughter. I have never known a doctor to be more helpful, caring, knowledgable and experienced. She is absolutely amazing. Booking appts is also a pleasure - Erin is awesome! We are very blessed to have found Dr Stock.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Stock is such an amazing doctor!.. She is very helpful with my 10year old. I am in medical field but haven't seen a peds like her. I don't mind traveling to see Dr Stock at all. Would highly recommend her. And all i want to say is thanks to my GP for referring us to her. Staff are very friendly and on top of everything.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Amazing. A compassionate listener. I would highly recommend this endocrinologist to anyone! So thankful to people like her in this world!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Super awesome dr. She treated me for an eating disorder throughout my teen years. She was always reasonable, and even though I gave her a hard time, I am grateful for all that she and Dr. Robertson did for me throughout my numerous hospitalizations and outpatient appts. You guys are amazing. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

We could not have ever asked for a better Dr.. Dr. Stock is a kind, compassionate, amazing physician. She helped us manage a child with type 1 diabetes for years. My only complaint is that now that our son is approaching adult age he will have to move onto another Doctor. Dr. Stock has set the bar high, the adult endocrinologist certainly has big boots to fill. Count yourself lucky if you are able to work with her.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I love Dr. Sue stock. I have been seeing her for the past 2 years. She is very knowledgeable. Very good at giving shots (needles) however I do prefer to do them myself. Her office staff are super friendly but very busy at times. Overall I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Wonderful lady, very humane oriented rather than policy oriented. She saved my son. Best of wishes to her and wish to see more people like her in the medica industry.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Stock has followed our daughter with type 1 diabetes for over 10 years. She is always available and responsive. She is not judgmental or negative but constructive. Her traits this way have facilitated our continued attendance at clinics and appointments even during challenging teenage years. I feel very blessed to have had Dr. Stock as our endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Dr. Stock renewed my faith in Dr.s she was extremely helpful, with a very caring manner. My daughter really liked her.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012