Dr. Gregg Blevins

Ratings for Dr. Gregg Blevins

The staff at the MS Clinic were great, but Dr. Blevins is the worst neurologist I have ever dealt with. He is egotistical, curt, has a complete lack of social skills, and doesn't listen to patients at all. He even prescribed me medication (over the phone!!!) that had a major interaction with the medication he already had me on. He is just lazy and neglectful, the man doesn't deserve to practice medicine with his complete inattention to detail. I am so glad I moved cities and ended up with an excellent neurologist, I feel terribly sorry for anyone who is stuck seeing this hack.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

ive only had one visit with Dr Blevins but from that visit i am confident to say that Dr Blevins radiates care and compassion he really listens im so glad he is in my corner in this battle i am truly greatful and look forward to the next visit

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I believe Dr. Blevins and his staff are great. Everyone is so nice and knowledgeable, and I never feel rushed. He has been my doctor for 5 years and I believe my MS would have become devastating both mentally and physically if it wasn't for him and the many great staff.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr Blevins is very warm and compassionate. Attended to my Dad after his stroke and was always very kind,considerate and available to answer questions.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

He spent lots of time explaining and allowing me to ask questions.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Good neurologist, knows what he's doing. But not the warmest person even if nice. Too much cerebral not enough human. Always feel like my symptoms are not real or not important. It is always ok.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

He is a great doctor. On time and helpful. The staff I've dealt with in person and on the phone have been good to excellent. I'm glad he is my neurologist.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I've had Dr. Blevinns for a decade & really think he's a great doctor. He always does what he says & is so calm:)

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Great doctor, don't listen to those other comments about lack of bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I am extremely disappointed by Dr. Blevins and especially his new male nurse. Dr. Blevins has always treated me with the feeling that my symptoms were all in my head....well yes they were. I am suppose to go every 2 to 3 yrs for MRI. I've tried on numerous occasions to contact him and told the male nurse I was experiencing new symptoms. Ended up paying $1300 for a private MRI and low and behold I have a new lesion. I called today and told the male nurse this and he was quite snotty to me and told me I have to get a new referral to see him, yet I was always told I had an open file with him. Now I wait to find a new neurologist as I do not want to waste my time and be treated like a head case:(

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016