Ratings for Dr. Gregg Blevins

Good neurologist, knows what he's doing. But not the warmest person even if nice. Too much cerebral not enough human. Always feel like my symptoms are not real or not important. It is always ok.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

He is a great doctor. On time and helpful. The staff I've dealt with in person and on the phone have been good to excellent. I'm glad he is my neurologist.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I've had Dr. Blevinns for a decade & really think he's a great doctor. He always does what he says & is so calm:)

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Great doctor, don't listen to those other comments about lack of bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I am extremely disappointed by Dr. Blevins and especially his new male nurse. Dr. Blevins has always treated me with the feeling that my symptoms were all in my head....well yes they were. I am suppose to go every 2 to 3 yrs for MRI. I've tried on numerous occasions to contact him and told the male nurse I was experiencing new symptoms. Ended up paying $1300 for a private MRI and low and behold I have a new lesion. I called today and told the male nurse this and he was quite snotty to me and told me I have to get a new referral to see him, yet I was always told I had an open file with him. Now I wait to find a new neurologist as I do not want to waste my time and be treated like a head case:(

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I've seen Dr. Blevins several times now. He is knowledgeable and while he did offer clinical trials he made it very clear that it was entirely up to me while providing a pile of information on the drugs that were available to me. His staff have been very helpful in helping me decide what medication will be the best for me. I have never waited very long for my appointments, much better than other doctors I've seen over the years.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Blevins is my second Neurologist and I'm very happy. I wanted to take part in research to help others with SPMS and luckily got in one. I'm on time for appointments and so are his staff, the nurses are A1. He has done great at referring me for non medical care, physio/psychology. Yes it can be a wait for him after his nurse gets your details, but I've had much worse, my last Neuro I often waited 2 hous. Addressing all the "not listening" comments...I find him kind, interested and a thorough listener. DR. B. has a bit of a shy demeanor and an awkwardness that could easily be misread by some. The file he always seems to have in his hand demonstrates how busy he is, and also is a bit of a habit

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Dr. Blevins is usually good for the first two times you see him, after that he will let his intern take over then he doesn't care about you. He doesn't look at you when he talks, always looking at a file in front of him, which is not yours. Doesn't answer questions when you ask. Forgets to do yearly assessments, I only see him once a year. Have complained to the medical board numerous times about him, of course even though he was proven wrong nothing happened. If you have a choice do not see him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Blevins for the past 5 years. The nursing staff have been VERY helpful with explaining medications and with sharing information to help address specific concerns. Dr. Blevins has always been very approachable and thorough. I feel very supported and he encourages me to call if there are questions or new concerns between appointments. When I call, a response is received in a very timely manner.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

So far I've had no problems with this doctor 😊 he's very thorough and I felt like he at least cared.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015