You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gregg Blevins

I've seen Dr. Blevins several times now. He is knowledgeable and while he did offer clinical trials he made it very clear that it was entirely up to me while providing a pile of information on the drugs that were available to me. His staff have been very helpful in helping me decide what medication will be the best for me. I have never waited very long for my appointments, much better than other doctors I've seen over the years.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I hate blevins. He can go suck some c*** with his stuck up women

Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Blevins is my second Neurologist and I'm very happy. I wanted to take part in research to help others with SPMS and luckily got in one. I'm on time for appointments and so are his staff, the nurses are A1. He has done great at referring me for non medical care, physio/psychology. Yes it can be a wait for him after his nurse gets your details, but I've had much worse, my last Neuro I often waited 2 hous. Addressing all the "not listening" comments...I find him kind, interested and a thorough listener. DR. B. has a bit of a shy demeanor and an awkwardness that could easily be misread by some. The file he always seems to have in his hand demonstrates how busy he is, and also is a bit of a habit

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Dr. Blevins is usually good for the first two times you see him, after that he will let his intern take over then he doesn't care about you. He doesn't look at you when he talks, always looking at a file in front of him, which is not yours. Doesn't answer questions when you ask. Forgets to do yearly assessments, I only see him once a year. Have complained to the medical board numerous times about him, of course even though he was proven wrong nothing happened. If you have a choice do not see him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Blevins for the past 5 years. The nursing staff have been VERY helpful with explaining medications and with sharing information to help address specific concerns. Dr. Blevins has always been very approachable and thorough. I feel very supported and he encourages me to call if there are questions or new concerns between appointments. When I call, a response is received in a very timely manner.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

All I can say is what a waste of time. Being diagnosed with MS 13 years ago, to oh may possibly have MS. It seems like no one can make a decision there or at least stick to one. They wasted 4 hours of our precious life for zero help. They will only discuss bone marrow transplant with chemo and radiation or their cocktail of drugs. You are not allowed to discuss Med Pot (which is approved by Health Canada as a treatment) or CCSVI or provide any other treatment options. I am truly disappointed, saddened and disgusted on how MS patients are treated in Edmonton. Absolutely VILE! So much suffering while they just pretend to listen. Sickening!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Staff seemed to lack knowledge of condition. It is not MS so maybe that is why. Not much encouragement given for efforts. Awkward. 3 receptionists doing it seemed "nothing"......

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

As I read all of these reviews before my appointment I was a little apprehensive about my upcoming meeting with Dr. Blevins. I have to say that those feelings were completely unwarranted, as I had a wonderful meeting with Dr Blevins. He was pleasant and helpful, and he had a great sense of humor. His staff were top notch, helpful and knowledgeable as well. Don't trust all the reviews on here as I am left with the opinion that most of them where written by miserable people that wouldn't have been happy no matter what. A+

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Gregg Blevins's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen Dr. Blevins several times now. He is knowledgeable and while he did offer clinical trials he made it very clear that it was entirely up to me while p..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I hate blevins. He can go suck some c*** with his stuck up women "

January 17, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Blevins is my second Neurologist and I'm very happy. I wanted to take part in research to help others with SPMS and luckily got in one. I'm on time for ap..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Blevins is usually good for the first two times you see him, after that he will let his intern take over then he doesn't care about you. He doesn't look at..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Blevins for the past 5 years. The nursing staff have been VERY helpful with explaining medications and with sharing information to h..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So far I've had no problems with this doctor 😊 he's very thorough and I felt like he at least cared. "

April 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is what a waste of time. Being diagnosed with MS 13 years ago, to oh may possibly have MS. It seems like no one can make a decision there or at le..."

November 6, 2014