Ratings for Dr. Svetlana Kondrashova

This is a very good dentist. Very helpful with excellent knowedge.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

This clinic should be avoided. I went in for a broken filling and got charged extra on top of the XRAY and filling for an exam. The exam was not covered by insurance and actually consisted of the doctor looking at the XRAY for about 5 seconds. The injection for novocaine was then done really fast and was painful. Then I waited for 30 minutes with a dam on my mouth and nearly choked while the dentist looked after another patient. The wait prooves my point that I wasn't schduled for an exam and so that fee should have been waved this time. Then there was the time a couple of years ago that the dentist's neice was her assistant and I asked how long she been practicing and she said she was a hair dresser helping out for the afternoon, but that is another story.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

My preschooler has been going to the Riverbend clinic for the past couple of years. I am very pleased with the service, they have been very patient and kind with my little one, who needed multiple appointments for several different tooth problems. It's a beautiful new clinic which I believe has the latest technology- my little girl isn't afraid to go to the dentist which is awesome. When necessary for a difficult procedure, they referred us to a different dentist, which was handled seamlessly. They don't overcharge either. Professional staff and we always get seen at the scheduled time or close to it.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Cleaning staff is very good and all staff except doctors are excellent

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Excellent service each and every time I visit! I'm pretty consistent with cleanings/check-ups and whenever I call or go in, the girls recognize me and allow for a very pleasant experience. I would recommend this clinic to anyone looking for caring, helpful, and friendly dental specialists!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Expensive and a pack of lies. It was my first and last visit to this clinic.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I've just realized that I finally found a dentist for my family and myself. She is a great doctor, her staff is outstanding and very attentive. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Very good, I love her new staff they are way friendlier and knowledgable

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Very helppfull, knowlegable and nice.I would recomend this dentist to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

My wife and I have been patients at this clinic for 2 or 3 years now. We are pleased with the quality of service we have received. This clinic does not work the insurance plan like our former dentist.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011