Ratings for Dr. Lorne Dielissen

There was no "plan" for unnecessary visits. His visits have always been a one time fix for me. There is nothing I appreciate more in a chiropractor than someone who wants to make you mobile again and not just take your money. I am soooo grateful to have found this doctor. Always on time, easy to get into last minute and straight to the point. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Thrilled with my experience. I've had neck and shoulder pain for a long time. Tried physiotherapy, message therapy and various exercise programs with no relief. So glad to have found Dr. Dielissen. I was giving up hope for pain relief, but after a few visits, i am so much better.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

This doctor is very good and honest.If you want to be treated honestly and not ripped off ,this is the place to go.I have been to several other doctors and they usually try to fix you very slowly.There are different as they care about you being better.Simply put We were very happy to have found this Doctor.Regards Rocky Schiavo

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

I have been a client of the clinic since 2005. My kids have been coming since toddlers. We have enjoyed the staff and the quality of treatment. I would highly recommend the Chiro and massage treatments as well!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

I am very happy with Dr. Lorne. I have been to several other chiropractors in the past (all have helped me in some way), but I am currently very happy with our treatment here! Thanks, Dr. Dielissen!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I have had back problems since 1996. I have seen doctors, chiropractors, massage therapists, physiatrists. I've done acupuncture, active release, physio therapy. I've done it all. Dr. Dielissen is the ONLY thing that worked! He doesn't pressure you into a "plan" which involves coming back 3 times a week for 3 months (which many chiro's do). He's extremely knowledgable, friendly, and helpful. I will continue to use him when needed, but at this rate I'll only need to see him once a year! Thank you Dr. D for everything!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Great service. I have used Lorne on approx 10 occasions over the last 4 years. He usually pinpoints / cures the problem on the first visit. The cost is only $20.00 per visit. The office is clean. Usually Lorne can see you as a walk in. I have recommended friends who have had the same experience.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

Excellent and cute!!! fixed me good!!! can move my neck!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2007

Dr.D is the best I've seen ever. He is very helpful and very compassionate about what he is doing. I would absolutely trust and recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

I would reccomend Dr. Dielissen to everybody for chiropractic. He is the best in Okotoks and Calgary. He is so knowledgable, caring and does his job exceptionally well. I have never felt better after an adjustment.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007