Ratings for Dr. Eric Chan

RECEPTION IS RUDE, MEAN, HEARTLESS. I scheduled a Consultation. I cancelled. She said I can't rebook. I explained I was very ill that day (due to lyme, the reason why i needed the help). I was completely disheartened by his wife rude response. Can't recommend. I believe the front desk is just as important as the doctor. Sad experience.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Chan is amazing! He spent over an hour with my going over my blood results and explaining my disease. He is so knowledgeable and a very k ind and caring doctor. I felt listened to and understood for the first time after seeing many specialists. I am so glad that I was given Dr. Chan's name and go out to see him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Thank you Dr. chan for your persistence and never giving up on me or my recovery.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

If it wasn't for Dr. Chan, I would not have started my recovery from Lyme and related illnesses. Kind, caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable. Even called me Christmas Day to see how I was doing. If you suffer from an undiagnosed chronic illness or if you have been labelled with central sensitization, see Dr. Chan.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I have seen more than 20 Medical Doctors including internist doctors and about a dozen of ND's and TCM doctors. He is by far the most knowledgeable doctor I have dealt with in greater Vancouver for complex auto-immune illness. A Lyme disease specialist, many of his patients are willing to travel from far distance to visit his clinic. Europe, USA and Canada it does not matter. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Chan is knowledgeable and supportive. Highly recommend seeing him. I saw several Dr's with no diagnosis. Cardiologist, respirologist, rheumatologist and neurologist. I was finally diagnosed with lyme after suffering from months of excruciating pain and many other lyme symptoms. Grateful for finally getting the help I needed.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Chan is very smart, very compassionate, and an overall fabulous doctor. Often natural remedies and healing take a while. People have so many toxins in their bodies and their guts are very unwell. There often isn't a super quick fix.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

We just moved to richmond from chilliwack and took our new born to dr Chan. I will never go here again after this horrible experience. Just a cash grab and doesn't care about us at all. Won't go back, ware of time and money.

Submitted March 10, 2017

I've just seen Dr. Chan for the first time, and his knowledge of Lyme and the recent research is impressive. He was kind, gentle and caring. He took the time to listen and propose options. I feel like I'm in good hands!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I was misdiaganosed with PPMS by multiple drs and diagnosed by one neurologist pschosymptomatic disorder. Left with no other options and my walking, speech and sight had deteriorated I turned to Dr. Chan. He was an answer to our prayers. He listened to my entire history and started treatment in March 2016. After ordering three different blood tests, we got our answer Lymes Disease, Epstein Barr reactive, Microplasma Pneumonia, Cryptosporidium and HHSV6. We had an incident where I had terrible herxes/side effects and I called Dr. Chan's office he called me while he was away from his cell phone to tell me what to do! I am now on two different antibiotics and multiple supplements and I can't believe that I feel this good, I can only be thankful for each day. My family dr. in Ontario is amazed at my progress and is confident in Dr. Chan. Anyone suffering from Lyme Disease or any co-infections make the trip to Dr. Chan he is not in it for the money but sincerely cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016