Ratings for Dr. Eric Chan

Dr Chan is very good well rounded dr that really understands the human body. He is very efficient got me on a treatment plan from the first visit from day one he got the ball rolling in the right direction and have been improving ever since, while other drs were scratching there heads ordering negative test after negative test. feels very nice too get relief after years of suffering and heath issues going downhill fast. hes really good with treatment plans/antibiotics/supplement recommendations he will adjust your plan as you go to fit your needs and body reactions. I would highly recommended Dr Chan, i would much rather pay him his fees and get my life back rather then wasting years with other Drs and so called specialists. wish i would have found him sooner!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I've seen over 10 doctors,6 naturopaths and countless of practitioners without any results. There was times where I couldn't walk, or even talk. Dr.Eric Chan helped me take a big step in the right direction. He wasn't the only factor, but I would be lying if I said he didn't play a significant role.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

More knowledgeable than most doctors I've seen. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Great experience so far. Knowledgable, efficient and articulate. Already feeling much better and finally almost completely recovered.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Very knowledgeable about Lyme disease. He actually cares about his patients and doesn’t give up. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Absolutely the best Naturopath, or doctor in general, that I have ever dealt with. I have complete faith in his ability, and knowledge. Hes very kind, caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

RECEPTION IS RUDE, MEAN, HEARTLESS. I scheduled a Consultation. I cancelled. She said I can't rebook. I explained I was very ill that day (due to lyme, the reason why i needed the help). I was completely disheartened by his wife rude response. Can't recommend. I believe the front desk is just as important as the doctor. Sad experience.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Chan is amazing! He spent over an hour with my going over my blood results and explaining my disease. He is so knowledgeable and a very k ind and caring doctor. I felt listened to and understood for the first time after seeing many specialists. I am so glad that I was given Dr. Chan's name and go out to see him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Thank you Dr. chan for your persistence and never giving up on me or my recovery.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

If it wasn't for Dr. Chan, I would not have started my recovery from Lyme and related illnesses. Kind, caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable. Even called me Christmas Day to see how I was doing. If you suffer from an undiagnosed chronic illness or if you have been labelled with central sensitization, see Dr. Chan.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017