You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Juliette Arato-Bollivar

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I have had so many psychologists, and Dr Juliette is by far the best psychologist I have ever had. Very caring and empathetic, she knows what she is doing and has been very helpful. Once I found her I stopped looking and have been with her for almost seven years. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Juliette has been treating my teenage daughter. She is warm & caring but also strong , honest & supportive. I believe she is particularly good with adolescents and is sensitive to family & extended family dynamics. I would strongly recommended her.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr Arato-Bollivar is an absolute gem. She is skilled in helping to reframe problems and she is also very kind and gentle. I've loved working with her and am happy to say she has had a profound positive impact on my well being. I can't recommend her enough. Everyone should have a doctor this excellent.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

She was my therapist for several years when I was a teenager and is a sincere and awesome psychologist=) I would truly recommend her. You wouldn't regret it!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Juliette is very friendly and really easy to talk to. I know she really listens to me. Very compassionate. She's very informed about other doctor's, current medications.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

absolutely stellar individual, and therapist. She knows everything you could possibly need her to know and she always knows how to respond to your problems

flag | Submitted June 17, 2007

Dr. Arato-Bollivar is an absolute gem, despite her wicked name. She has helped me through some tremendous difficulties when other doctors threw up their hands in despair and didn't know what to do anymore. She has been a lifesaver for me. I highly recommend her - her counselling skills are impeccable.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Juliette Arato-Bollivar's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Arato-Bollivar is an excellent therapist. She is always professional and her down-to-earth caring personality makes her very easy to share with. "

November 12, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Very unprofessional. Swears regularly during sessions (the "f" word). Approached me in a public setting after I had ended therapy and I was with a group of fr..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had so many psychologists, and Dr Juliette is by far the best psychologist I have ever had. Very caring and empathetic, she knows what she is doing and h..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I've contacted her twice over a week to make an appt and she doesn't even get back to me. Nice."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely knowledgable. Empathetic and kind but firm when needed. Would highly recommend to anyone seeking therapy."

October 15, 2014