You may also like

Rate Dr. Steve K. Wong

Dr. Steve K. Wong's Ratings

I met Dr Wong when I was in acute care at VGH and extremely ill.
For 10 days Dr Wong did everything to get me well which given my admittance prognosis was actually amazing.
He is all the positive comments all his other patients have posted but also is without arrogance.
He is a partner in getting you well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Wong for a few years and have never found a doctor who could come close to him in intelligence and personality. He really listens and is very respectable. His attitude alone would heal but then there is his endless knowledge of medicine. He is not stifled by text books either. He thinks for himself and is truly a unique person and physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2748243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr. Wong. My dad was in very grave condition when he went to see him. He was kind and honest with a great bedside manner. My father's condition changed dramatically and his quality of life improved beyond what we could have hoped. I will always be grateful for the changes he made that allowed my father to enjoy his life again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2616929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Amazing doctor. He is always on time, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Really cares about his patients and does great work. My BP has significantly lowered due to his patience and consistent encouragement to change my lifestyle. He's fantastic and I'm lucky to have him as my doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2599670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

This guy should teach doctors how to doctor. He is outstanding in manner, knowledge, patience and just a perfect 10 as far as skill and personality. Lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2447072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

One of the best specialist i have seen. Down to earth but knows his area of practice so well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2447071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Wong for a few years to help me manage my diabetes. One of the best. He listens and offers excellent advice. He seems very knowledgeable about current medications available. He is one to get your GP to send you too if you need a internist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1289475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Very knowledgeable & professional doctor. Very impressed at his pharmaceutical knowledge with regards to which drugs should (or shouldn't) be mixed with which drugs. Dr. Wong took the time to explain every test result and make sure we understood all the information. Can highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1289474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

HIGHLY RECOMMEND to see for complex medical issues! Takes the time to listen, problem solve & follow up his patients. My health has significantly improved for the better over the past year when he "corrected and monitored" lots of medications & tests wrongfully not appropriately managed by my previous irresponsible specialists.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1289473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

I began seeing dr wong for high blood pressure.Under his care it has improved greatly.Very sincere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1289472].votes_count ]]