Ratings for Dr. Robert Herbert

he repeated over 5 times i dont give pain meds. i was not even there for pain. i had to ask him for a water pill for swelling in my legs. which was why i was there.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

All he wants to do is prescribe meds. He pushes and pushes them so he can get you medicated and get out.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

I do feel like when I come in for office visit with Dr Herbert he just want to rush you out of his office and see another patient. I feel like I can't ask more then 1 question par office visit. He is always rushing. I don't feel that is professional at all. I am going to change my doc definitely.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

I was diagnosed a few months ago with a life-long disease. You would think that might warrant at least some discussion with my doctor. Instead, he rushes me in and out of his office stating that 'he doesn't want to tell me too much at once.' What? I thought it was a doctor's job to tell you about your condition and what steps you should take? Futhermore, his assistant (not a doctor) calls my answering machine and leaves results of tests without telling me the significance of the result. I am forced to try to track down Dr. Herbet so I can get some explanation. As you can well imagine, this can cause some anxiety while I am waiting to hear back from him (which sometimes doesn't even happen that day). While Dr. Herbert acts friendly enough I get the feeling that he would rather rush me out of his office so he can see more patients (i.e., more money). I have had enough of this treatment and I am going to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Robert Herbert's Credentials

• Ohio Medical University (Grad. 1997)