Ratings for Dr. Anthony G. Wydan

I have been with him for over 20 years. I have never felt rushed. I even chose to take my children to him instead of a pediatrician. If I ask to speak to him, he gets on the phone or calls me back. I read another review saying he only wants to see you for a sniffle...this is totally untrue. I moved an hour away and travelled to continue seeing him. He is caring and thorough.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr. Wydan genuinely cares about the patients. He can diagnose just about anything.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr Wydan is an okay doctor. He comes into the room and he is very difficult to slow down. He rushes through your office visit and spends more time staring at his computer than he does at you. And watch out for his office staff especially Toni,she is belligerent and rude. If you have health issues, go somewhere else. The only time this doctor wants to see you is when he can see you for a sniffle. Anything other than that he will tell you just to go to the hospital. Dr. Wydan will not get on the phone, he will hide behind the staff. Don't waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

I am in my 60's and consider myself in very good health. I owe this to Dr Wydan. I am not easily pleased and I am very careful following anyone's advice with anything. I've been with Dr Wydan for over 20 years and he has never let me down.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

My family has been going to Dr. Wydan for 16 years. We have never had any problems with his bed side manner, his promptness or his diagnosis. He is friendly and knowledgeable. I read some of these reviews and it makes me wonder what exactly people want from a doctor, some of the statements are outrages. I read somewhere else that a patient was upset that the doctor didn't send their family flowers when their mom died. There is really a problem with these review sites, anyone can write anything, it is basically a venue for libel.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

People shouldn't be swayed by comments written by someone who obviously has issues of their own. It seems that they may have their own personal agenda.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

dont waste your time. this place is the worst. just horrible.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

If you are looking for a caring, understanding, professional doctor who will be great for you and your family, Dr. Anthony Wydan is NOT the doctor for you. He is absolutely horrible. Very unprofessional and rude...

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

He's very condescending and talks fast and down to people, never really listening. He has 2 ears and 1 mouth, and I suggest he use them IN that proportion. Less than desirable bed-side-manner. Kessler was way better. Sorry he's gone. I wont be back.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Anthony G. Wydan's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Ambler, PA