Ratings for Dr. James Maytham

dr james maytham is very easy to talk to---he has a gentle kind bedside manner & he is good with kids

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Helpful and compassionate. Some of his staff our rude, but not all of them.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

He is taking way to long and pissing around with my mother who has an aneurysm on her brain behind her eye!!! This has been going on since June and still nothing!!!! Plus she can't walk,,, at all in wheelchair now,,, her arms give out also she has double vision!!!!! Don't you think it's time to do something

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

THE LADIES AT THE FRONT DESK - not all of you, but you know who you are. You need an attitude adjustment. Unfortunately you ruin the already nerve wracking experience of coming to the doctors. You should be making us feel welcome, and comfortable. You need to get off of your high horses, and learn that you cannot treat people like they are beneath you. This is a reoccurring problem, that needs to be fixed ASAP. Dr. Mytham has been my doctor for the past 26 years, he is a great man, very smart. The other doctors and nurse practitioner that work in the building are wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Small time doctor with a great heart , but unfortunately not always available !

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I am alive today, thanks to a referral made by Jim. Had been referred to an internist prior too, but he saw that I needed a specialist. A little over a year later, I received a transplant. Without his referral, I don't believe this would have happened. In subsequent visits, he has always provide me with the best possible care. His office staff and nurses are professional and caring.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Maytham delivered both of my children and assisted me personally through some challenging times in my life. While his demeanour is laid back, it is positive, considerate and knowledgeable and should never be mistaken for any less. He is an asset to our community as he has been to our family.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

love dr maytham helps me through my illness but the staff are ****es the ones that answers the phones they are nurses they have no right to ask why we want to see a doctor doctors are great

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Brillant |Doctor.. very easy to talk to and gives honest answers,that we must hear like it or not. I wouldn't change a thing about Jim he is on the same level as you and I.His office is always full, so he must be doing a fantastic job in taking care of each patient. Thank you Dr. Maytham you are my Hero in my eyes...

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I dont have a problem with Dr Maytham at all....I really like him. I love the new office and the theres more parking. I do have to say that I dont like some of his staff members ...but hey not everyone can do there job well.....but your only as strong as your weekest employee and I think there is much room for improvment......I am a nurse and well I call it like I see it!Just saying....

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011