Ratings for Dr. Bob Minty

Provided really knowledgeable and competent care, better than most. Took care of me and fixed my problem when most other doctors would have not helped. Knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

He always has time to talk. There is no nonsense with Dr Minty, which is how I like it - although some clients might require more waffling and less reality. I don't expect him to be perfect. All doctors diagnose off of a "probability tree" and their own experiences. His is a strong well-pruned tree and his experiences are rich.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I find Dr. Minty has his on/off days when seems like an excellent Dr. and then other days when he seems very quick to diagnose and is completely wrong. I was diagnosed with arthritis of the hip and later when I had an MRI with another Dr. there was no arthritis!! I have seen him on several occasions and would not recommend him because of this.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Evry time he says something about a medical diagnoses I need to see another doctor to find out the facts!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Very impressed with Dr. Minty's emergency room skills and beside manner. He's a bit quirky but an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

Very knowledgable, helpful, courteous and available. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007