Ratings for Dr. Patricia Lucille Estrada Manfredonia

She wasn't mean to me, but she wasn't nice either. I was 18 or so visiting the pediatrician because my parents never sent me to an "adult" physician at that point and I guess older kids just aren't her thing.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

she is just wonderful. you can tell she really cares about your kids and you. she loves to work with the kids. she never makes you feel bad if you come in with a simple worry and actually encourages you to call or come in if you have a question.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

we love this doctor. she remembers all names and "stories" my three boys tells. she showed concern when my infant wasn't gaining weight and just kept crying. all others in office said colic, but she didn't and sent us to a specialist , and turned out it was an allergy. highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

I thank God for Dr. Estrada because she listened to a mother's instinct that something was strange about my son's headaches and it was discovered that he had a growth on his pituitary and she sent us to the best specialists that she could think of so that we would get proper treatment. She was very concerned which made me very comfortable trusting her. She is very considerate and always returns my calls when I have questions or concerns. She is one of the best! I highly recommend her! She will take excellent care of your child/children.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Nice, young lady. Listens to the parent, makes a thorough assessment, and explains the treatment plan. Treats you like a person, doesn't rush you out the door.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2005