Ratings for Dr. Erite Himelfarb

I want to start a Doctors Rate My Patient site.. So many assessments are just grumpy foul minded folks who want to grumble anonymously. Not on this site but on others I think Doctors should have the right of direct reply and rebuttal ..

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr. Himelfarb has been my GP for over 30 years and I feel very fortunate to have her as my GP. She is typically on time and if there is a delay, I am confident that it is for a good reason.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Doesn't care to problem solve in a way that would be most beneficial to the patient.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Himelfarb is very kind and knowledgeable family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I have been with Dr. Himelfarb for 20 years now (starting in Kits and then moving to Kerrisdale). She sees my whole family too - my children have grown up with her as their doctor and they have NEVER had any fears of going to the doctor, they know she is there to help them. She listens to your concerns, addresses them appropriately and professionally. She makes referrals when necessary and is collaborative in your medical/health care. I absolutely adore her and trust her with my health care and that of my husband and children. I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr was curt and insinuated that the issue that I was having(numbness in my toes and feet) was all in my head and refused to give me a referral to check into it.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr Himelfarb is a competent, compasionate and VERY thurogh DR who take time and care to look at all options regarding any medical issue you may have. Conservative by nature, she will send you out for testsd to make sure her diagnosis is correct. Peace of mind is what you will get with this Dr.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr. Himelfarb is an exceptionally pleasant Doctor. She spends adequate time with my son and I, addressing every one of my concerns. What I really appreciate is that, when she doesn't know the answer to a question I ask, she gets a book and looks it up. As a health professional myself I admire her knowledgeable, but never condescending, approach.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

She has been my doctor for years and is excellent-caring, attentive, collaborative. She considers this to be the care any average gp would give but I know that she is outstanding!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

A very kind and caring doctor. Sometimes a bit scattered and unfocussed, but is very thorough. I feel confident having her as my doctor and trust her judgment.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009