Ratings for Dr. Henry J. Schultz

He was responsible for supervising the resident I was seeing. I expressed concern that the resident had missed something and he bought the residents story and acted really annoyed that I'd asked to speak with him. They seriously messed up and misdiagnosed me. I'd talked to a physician friend before the appointment on how to approach things and what to say and Dr. Schultz completely blew off my concerns and was really unprofessional in what he said and how he treated me. I was nothing but polite and a bit timid. He had a really arrogant attitude. I went to a different clinic out of network and was promptly and accurately diagnosed. He'd been way off the mark. I don't recommend him as a provider.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

My first visit with him, he was rushing me. Didn't seem very interested in what I had to say. Made assumptions instead of making my care specific to me. He's my primary doctor, he needs to take my care seriously since I'm going to have to come back to see him from now on.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Henry J. Schultz's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

AARP