Ratings for Dr. Gowtam Ravipati

I recently had a heart cath done by dr. Ravipati. He had never seen me before the surgery, as I was referred by another physician, and I was surprised that he knew my chart and my history better than my gen. physician. During the procedure dr. Ravipati comforted me all the time, explaining step by step what he was doing, what to expect and how he will control my pain. He just made me feel safe - I knew right away I was in good hands.Even though the surgery went smoothly, with no complications, during the hours following the surgery, dr. Ravipati thoroughly monitored me. I was extremely impressed - he checked on me every 20-30min for the entire afternoon/evening, and even called from home during the night. He always answered fully, very knowledgeably to all my questions. He listened carefully to all my worries and concerns and took his time to answer with calm and professionalism. I truly wish I could have selected him as my family's primary physician!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Professional, extremely knowledgeable, outstanding bedside care, dedicated, treating patients with dignity and compassion, inspiring trust and comfort for those in pain.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Gowtam Ravipati's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2001)

Commercial Insurance Company