Ratings for Dr. Faith M. Gray

Everyone is nice enough but wait time is awful. Also not helpful if you have an emergency !!! Hard to get someone to call back as well . Definitely don't feel like a priority here even if you just need to talk with the Dr.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have been with Dr. Gray since she took over the practice from Dr. Spencer. I like that she knows me well enough to recommend alternatives to prescription medications. She also takes time to talk to me rather than rushing me out of the office.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

My last visit to this doctor was in 2005. They are now billing me for some amount in 2014 (9 years later!). They tried to do the same in 2010. In 2010, they wrote a note on the bill saying sorry for billing so late. Terrible. I'm checking into a statue of limitations.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr gray needs a whole new front office i have been trying to get medical records for a year. They still have not been transferred to my new doctor. Dr Gray is awesome!! Front desk is why i left

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Gray is an amazing doctor who really care about her patients but her staff is the worst. They NEVER call back or answer the line. Looking for a new doctor as we speak.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Staff NEVER calls you back to schedule appointments. Dr. Gray is a GREAT doctor, but the administration behind her is the WORST I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Every time you call to try and get in touch with a Nurse or anyone all you get is an answering service they take days to call you back. After this Doctor sent me to a referral that did not take my insurance they gave me a hard time getting my prescriptions filled that I needed as a result of their bad referral. Customer service is lacking to say the least. The Doctor is nice enough but this is not a place you can rely on when you are in need.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Dr. Gray is one of the most thorough physicians I have ever met. She is a good listener, and she leaves no stone unturned where your health is concerned. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. gray for many years. She is very considerate, thoughtful and thorough. She pays attention to EVERY complaint and offers referrals willingly. she is concerned about your total health.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Very thorough, considerate and answered my questions so I could understand them. Helpful staff.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2006

Dr. Faith M. Gray's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lilburn, GA