Ratings for Dr. Kellie Murphy

I was referred to Dr. Murphy last year due to a possible Zika scare in my pregnancy. Dr. Murphy was truly exceptional and has the best bedside manner I have experienced to date. She is truly warm and compassionate and appears to have a genuine interest in the well-being of patients. Would recommend Dr. Murphy and the staff at Mount Sinai to anyone who wants to experience exceptional care during their pregnancy!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr Murphy is an impeccable doctor, I can't thank her enough for helping me through my emergency C-Section during my last pregnancy. HIGHLY recommend

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr Kellie Murphy is the most wonderful doctor on earth. Warm, caring, compassionate. She was my OBGYN for a high risk twin pregnancy and again for my singleton. During the pregnancies, she was wonderful and supportive. AFTER, she was like an angel. She came to visit in my room after each birth (both emergency C-sections that she didn't do because she wasn't on call). But she was right there by my side and went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure that everything was okay. I may actually LOVE Dr. Murphy. I cannot say enough good things about her and her team. Every single medical student should be required to spend a day with her and her team to learn how to be awesome. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Murphy. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr Murphy is an excellent doctor! Very caring extremely warm and knowledgeable. I thought it was just me but when I hear her talking to other patients and watch her interacting with them I realized that she is just an all around awesome physician.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Oh I love Dr Murphy and her team! Being DeafBlind and having a multiples high risk pregnancy wasn't easy for my husband and I, Dr Murphy and her team were amazing. I was able to have my CNIB intervenor in surgery with us to interpret. Dr Murphy made sure our accessibility needs were met way before our twin daughters arrived. "baby time!", folks, this is your cue when you have your c-section babies. Oh I highly recommend Dr Murphy, she followed up with us several times after surgery and with the girls in her office. We think highly of her and her team.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Murphy has taken excellent care of me through two very difficult pregnancies. She is knowledgeable, has an HONEST care and compassion for her patients and takes time to listen. After almost dying at another hospital due to a very large oversight in my first pregnancy, doctor murphy and her team were able to help me feel more understood and greatly improve my health. If you are looking specifically for an obstetrician I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

she is an amazing doctor like, she delivered my baby and he is happy and healthy

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

LOVE Dr. Murphy. She was my OB when I delivered my daughter in 2008 and she was just awesome. Always friendly and helpful, answered every and any question I had without judgment. And was the same for my husband, he always felt respected and important when he came to my appointments.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Murphy, just love her. One of the best doctors lhave ever met in my life. She is a blessing. l have had 3 pregnances and Dr. K Murphy took good care of me. l would rate her as the best doctor in the whole world

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Murphy was wonderful as the on-call OB when I delivered my second. After 30 hours of labour, my planned VBAC turned into a second c-section, and I was devastated. She looked into my eyes, held my hand, listened to my concerns and what was important to me during the delivery. I later learned that she also asked my husband privately why my previous c-section experience had been so bad, and what my fears were, so that she could meet my needs and make me comfortable. She joyfully announced the birth and told me my baby was beautiful (in stark contrast to the first time around when there was such utter silence that I thought my baby was dead). She respected my wishes, even one that I've never heard of anyone asking during a c-section - waiting for the placenta to detach before clamping. She was wonderful. I am so glad she was on call that day. I will never forget her kindness.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011