Ratings for Dr. Moshe Ipp

He's been my doctor since I was a kid. Great guy, Great Doctor, and always very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr Ipp actually was my Pediatrician when I was a kid. When I had my first baby 5months ago and he was premature I only want the best for my son, I would agree the receptionists aren't very nice but once you put them in there place that will all change. I would recommend Dr Ipp hands dow.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

When my son was born in 1996, he was highly recommended. I never liked him and always found him dismissive and curt. It was always stressful because he seemed loathe to answer any questions or address any concerns. We lived in the US for 2 years after seeing him for roughly 9 months and was struck by how much better the docs were in the 4 cities I lived in. They actually cared and we're the first ones to agree that my son was probably on the spectrum though he was very bright and high functioning. When I returned to TO, I returned to Ipp to be told I was a hyper mom and that he just needed to be in ore school. That was the beginning of a very tough journey until I was finally listened to. This doc does not deserve his good rep. His playbook sucks! !!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

He was ok, but I agree with the other reviews about his staff. Extremely rude. I hope we never have to go back!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I also found the receptionist or nurse to be very rude bordering on mean. He was OK, didn't spend much time with him and he didn't really speak directly to us. Overheard the receptionist chastising another parent and she reprimanded my two other kids who only needed to be asked politely not to do something (change the channel or Something fairly innocent).

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I have three kids and they are all under Dr. Ipp's care. I have been seeing him since my first child was born (16 years ago). He is great, funny and does take the time to answer my questions. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Ipp.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I have to echo the other comments who say his staff aren't helpful. That is an understatement! The various dealings I've had with them have been very unpleasant. They're pretty snide and rude on the phone and in person they're just as bad. Dr Ipp made very little impression on us and I hope we never have to go back!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr Ipp barely looked up from his iPad the entire time he consulted with me and my son. I found him brusque and a bit condescending. His staff are the reason I will ask for a different referral however because they are so unbelievably rude. One actually lied to me in a guilt trip and when I brought it up with the Doctor he said "I don't know about that my nurse probably just made it up". Thankfully it's not a serious situation as I will never go back to his office if I cannot interact with them without being lectured, interrupted and scolded by reception.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

The staffs are not friendly!!! Twice, my son had fever and we went to see him in the afternoon the next day, he couldn't tell it was ear infection. We had to rush to the emergency the next day, and was told his both ears were infected with fluid came out.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr Ipp is absolutely incredible as are the team that support him in the office. The nurses are top shelf and if you treat them with consideration respect and dignity ...you will get back the same. It's unbelievable how some people behave in the office towards the staff......I have left his practice three times due to distance but always come back due to high level of compotency and care and accurate diagnosis. I hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014